Any Indian who can help me with buying Gumroad Audios?

My credit card is not supporting the transaction. Any Indian who has been able to successfully buy Gumroad Audios, can you place the order for me ? I can pay you with googlepay/paytm if you are based in India.
Lots of Love
Thanks in Advance.

Can help you out. Dm me.

1 Like

try with Paytm payment bank card, it’s supportable everywhere, Patreon, teespring, enligtened states, gumroad, or everywhere,
be aware from scammers here

1 Like

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Paytm payment card isnt working either, it is due to new RBI policy, gumroad is blacklisted… Nothing works not debit, not credit…

DM me if fellow members arent able to help you. I can try.

Ping me if needed.

1 Like

wtf , it was easily accessible about of 2 month ago from Paytm payment bank card

Yup, it worked for me too earlier, so I confidently told a fellow Indian forum member, I could help as I had paytm card, they transferred money to me, tried buying, didn’t work, tried everything else, nothing worked, returned the money… our hope atleast for now are the westerners who could help us out…

2 Likes

Any banks debit card won’t allow to buy from gumroad? Is this a joke?

It’s all a form of control in the name of security…
They introduced Aadhar, made us link it to PAN, all bank accs are linked to PAN and Aadhar, so every transaction is on record, now they want to link it to voter id, soon they will find a way to precisely know your political affiliation… they introduced new IT laws that made it mandatory for VPN companies to keep records, many vpn companies left… Introduced upi and made it free, seeming so benevolent, keep demonitising currency, pushing us to keep money only in banks and use upi, now even from a lollipop purchase to a condom purchase, everything is recorded…
Google and Facebook are practically Govt’s bitches now, they know our movement and location at all times, from our food habits to our buying habits and our screen time…

With Pegasus from Israel, they spy on all our devices… so much for a democracy…

Sorry, if this seems like a rant because it fucking is… Screw the elite and their authority…

3 Likes

I’m not even surprised… And we are the ones who voted and kept voting for them. Even now many people don’t realise what’s happening at all. I only knew cuz of my college teachers. This year someone I know, their income tax increased 6 times. They’re even targeting the torrent and streaming sites, it’s that micromanaged. I was on a thrifting site and they made it compulsory for sellers to have a GST. I wouldn’t be surprised if we end up like those countries where people escape from in the dead of the night. But now there would be no escape.
I don’t understand how we have no check and balance to the govt. Don’t other democracies have it from where we got our constitution and the laws from?

Democracy is an illusion, lol… they seem to make it like we have a choice but the choices we have are shitty or extremely shitty, think about it, 50% of our MPs in Parliament have l criminal records… what can the people do, most of them lack critical thinking and also most of the population are striving extremely hard every day to eat atleast two meals a day… when one is pre occupied worried about food, clothing and a shelter over their head, politics is the last thing one cares about… also our elections are heavily influenced by money and liquor and people are easily swayed by them…

Don’t get me started on the checks on democracy, Judiciary is supposed to do that but can we expect it to function fair when ex-judges are made Governors or sent to Rajya Sabha. :man_facepalming:

Be careful before buying through others.
Caution with fraudsters
Go with reliable users

If you have DBS Bank debit card, you can try using that. I bought an audio on gumroad using DBS card an year ago. Iam not sure if it works now.

1 Like

That’s true, the things the sons of the politicians do and get away with… I agree, most of the people are just trying to earn money.

Thanks for telling me about it, I didn’t know about the judges being bribed. I guess we are in for another 200 years of slavery. The freedom fighters died fighting foreign powers but no one is realising the internal enemy.

1 Like

Hi, an update, I just bought a gumroad audio with an axis Bank debit card.

3 Likes

Hey, thanks for the update, please can you also specify the type of card like Visa, Rupay, Mastercard?

Have to open another bank acc, I guess, lol, I am still paying Kotak bank charges I opened exclusively for Sapien Medicine purchases :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same

1 Like

I had Sbi acc first, if Sbi is good at anything it is being useless, lol, never was able to make international purchases even after enabling it on yono…

3 Likes