Any input brother and sisters

If u could only listen to 5 fields u deem the most powerful and useful for rest of your like what would you use I’ll go first (FREE ONLY)
OJAS
VIRUS DISRUPTER
DHT
MEMORY OF JOY
EGO DISSOLUTION

3 Likes

Hemorrhoid field to keep my ass tight. Yes I have loosen azz down there and trying to keep it tight.

1 Like

Slr 3.0
Ojas
Raise your vibrational state
Superhuman genius
Permannent brain enhancement

5 Likes

Why Ojas over IAC?

2 Likes

They work differently and it’s what he prefers I suppose…

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Yes, certainly there’s preference. To clarify, I was asking from an academic inquiry POV, not “DEFEND YOUR HEATHEN IDEAS IDIOT!” :stuck_out_tongue:

aka There’s a solid chance you know some stuff I don’t know; care to share?

2 Likes

:joy:yes of course

I would say read the full thread of both and if you have any more questions ask me or anyone else

2 Likes

whats iac ?

3 Likes

Internal Alchemical Crucible

2 Likes

not even tried that yet hmmm thank you

2 Likes

you’re very welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There are fields that I use from other Creators, but I’ll choose 5 fields from Captain, and free ones as well.

Hmm…
Tough choice(s)…

Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3

Energy Blockage Removal

3 Purifiers

Hemorrhoids

HGF

Now, IF there would have been more than 5 choices, and not only free ones (but only Sapienmed), I would have added Kinetic Quasi Crystal, Smart Hulda Zapper, Virus Disruption, Fungus, Brain Regeneration, Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach, Torsion, Pleurisy, Sinus, Throat and Upper Respiratory system and Scar Tissue and Stem Cells and fields like Tibetan Sound Healing (Dream Seeds Channel), among them.

3 Likes