Any Scientific Reasearch on Sapien Med audios? I feel skeptic as of right now

1 Like

What about the blood tests for finding any Hormonal Changes? We can do that too

2 Likes

Sure! I mean if you can afford it why not? But keep in mind your hormones fluctuate based on how much you sleep what you eat, etc. Have to have a very well planned out experiment.

1 Like

Hmm I suppose an easier thing to measure is hair growth?

1 Like

The one for Testosterone. If we can measure a huge boost in testosterone with lab tests, we will never have to take any steroid/pills for the same. Wont it be amazing to only listen to the audio and see a boost in Testosterone.
I am still a student so I cant afford for blood tests right now…

2 Likes

Share your results!

You can read this topic

1 Like

Here are two experiments for you to try out:

1. Take a before picture with appropriately set lighting and specific angle.
  2. Play the sun tanning audio x3 for one week.
  3. Take an after picture with appropriately set lighting and same angle.
  4. See if there is a change.

Do the same thing with the Plant Growth audio.

I’m sure you’ll believe your eyes more than what people tell you.

9 Likes

ah this is a really good one.

Hey don’t do this… they’re legit questions.

@TruthFinder there was a study lined up to test brain growth work but covid got in the way. I think it was in the description of the video plus CaptainNemo /SammyG (I don’t remember) wrote about it here as well.

We have a forum member who has some conditions and will have blood work done soon :slight_smile:

For hormonal blood tests you would have to do this (because the effects are temporary):

1. Test e.g. testosterone level
  2. Listen 2-3x times to the audio
  3. Test again (I guess in half an hour?)

You can do this only if you have access or an organised study with funding etc.

9 Likes

The main reason I believe it works is because of How do i heal from anabolic steroid abuse?. I don’t think this just happens to a teenager randomly.However, it is still good to do your own tests.

1 Like

This was enough evidence to convince to stop using it XD. Too scared.

1 Like

I know that Dale did iq tests to verify massive changes in intelligence with the old high iq ring. I don’t know if the cognitive testing was accurate, or even if it was a good test at all. It wasn’t in a scientific setting, but they seem to have showed some effect. I am also interested in a brain scan or some more testing like one with a placebo control, and one with actual fields being used, nonetheless they work, but I agree with you upon the scientific endeavour.

1 Like

Thanks. You always reply in such a kind and loving manner, I have read your comments many times.
You are a pure soul :heart:

6 Likes

I’m actually doing bloodwork next month if everything goes according to plan.
I have a difficult condition and my country being in lockdown for most of the time hasn’t helped.

One of the conditions targeted is the Thyroid, so expecting to see a T3 and/or T4 bump alongside a TSH reduction. @TruthFinder

6 Likes

Hey man, stop with your trolling. This is a serious question

1 Like

Amazing!

@TruthFinder I believe he was going to do some brain scans and some more scientific testing with brain growth work last year, but due to covid he was unable to. I really hope that happens this year though, but I believe America still has some sort of lockdown or quarantine.

3 Likes

If you want to, you can conduct some tests yourself as well.

3 Likes

Awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Also, @TruthFinder
It is not necessarily true that no research or experiment or proofs are being done/gathered.

Below is the 1st experiment I’ve done, for the body - something physical. Previously I had results with the brain fields, and decided to see if I could measure something visible.

There are records for audio, eating, exercises I did. And you have before and after pictures. The only editing the pictures had was to try to hide my face.

Ps: my body changed much after that

Keep in mind that at said period it did not exist these newer powerful audios, especially the Legendary ones.

I had to drop that experiment because I was already getting severely sick, my autoimmune progressed, my hypothyroidism worsened and I took a Hiatus. It was either that or killing myself. I chose the first.

Anyway, currently I’m doing a Brain experiment :

I expect to share the first update around May. So,you can always follow that.

Now, to address some of your concerns, why isn’t much more being done?

Well, it is really hard to do these things.

• You have to be willing to share a piece of yourself and have the discipline to pursue it through.

• You need to be motivated enough, because you are dedicating your time, which is the most valuable resource into these, and you get no income for it. So it is a matter of moral values at the end (I’m not saying people should get paid btw, that’s not the point, but, generally people spend time with those things that give them the most and gravitate towards those that provide return)

• Lastly, you need to have faith, even if things are going south in the beginning. And diligently measure the results and improve the stacks, exercises, routines… Following the experiment.
    Etc.

So, I believe this sorts your questioning and no, not everyone is willing to do that. Nor they are obliged to, really.

Why do I do what I do?

Well, because Dream and Sammy have both helped me personally, even directly. And especially after the world turned its back on me.

Also because I love this community and believe in the man’s work. So I have the drive to do them.
All in all, I have a moral debt to them as some of the people around that have really helped me.

Lastly

You can always run your own experiments. But you understand that it is hard to do them, keep track, sharing yourself, which is why there aren’t many of them.

It is way easier to track psychological or energy changes, which sustains why those have more feedback.

10 Likes