Any Scientific Reasearch on Sapien Med audios? I feel skeptic as of right now

@TruthFinder I believe he was going to do some brain scans and some more scientific testing with brain growth work last year, but due to covid he was unable to. I really hope that happens this year though, but I believe America still has some sort of lockdown or quarantine.

3 Likes

If you want to, you can conduct some tests yourself as well.

3 Likes

Awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Also, @TruthFinder
It is not necessarily true that no research or experiment or proofs are being done/gathered.

Below is the 1st experiment I’ve done, for the body - something physical. Previously I had results with the brain fields, and decided to see if I could measure something visible.

There are records for audio, eating, exercises I did. And you have before and after pictures. The only editing the pictures had was to try to hide my face.

Ps: my body changed much after that

Keep in mind that at said period it did not exist these newer powerful audios, especially the Legendary ones.

I had to drop that experiment because I was already getting severely sick, my autoimmune progressed, my hypothyroidism worsened and I took a Hiatus. It was either that or killing myself. I chose the first.

Anyway, currently I’m doing a Brain experiment :

I expect to share the first update around May. So,you can always follow that.

Now, to address some of your concerns, why isn’t much more being done?

Well, it is really hard to do these things.

• You have to be willing to share a piece of yourself and have the discipline to pursue it through.

• You need to be motivated enough, because you are dedicating your time, which is the most valuable resource into these, and you get no income for it. So it is a matter of moral values at the end (I’m not saying people should get paid btw, that’s not the point, but, generally people spend time with those things that give them the most and gravitate towards those that provide return)

• Lastly, you need to have faith, even if things are going south in the beginning. And diligently measure the results and improve the stacks, exercises, routines… Following the experiment.
    Etc.

So, I believe this sorts your questioning and no, not everyone is willing to do that. Nor they are obliged to, really.

Why do I do what I do?

Well, because Dream and Sammy have both helped me personally, even directly. And especially after the world turned its back on me.

Also because I love this community and believe in the man’s work. So I have the drive to do them.
All in all, I have a moral debt to them as some of the people around that have really helped me.

Lastly

You can always run your own experiments. But you understand that it is hard to do them, keep track, sharing yourself, which is why there aren’t many of them.

It is way easier to track psychological or energy changes, which sustains why those have more feedback.

10 Likes

What do you mean by “in the zone” ?

1 Like

Although I have no doubt anymore that frequencies/morphic fields /energy work ,works there is some research on it . There’s is a study showing that a simple 20hz frequency can reduce plaque in the brain . 20 hz is also known as the cure all frequency ,just type it in on YouTube.
Also binaural nutrition posted that there was some blood work done befor after listening to his audios . I think he posts it in the descriptions of all of his audios .

Those are not the exactly the same as sapiens audios, but they would all be grouped into woo-woo stuff by skeptics.

1 Like

He mean’s when you are in the gamma brainwave state, where you can immensely focus and achieve feats you are unable to do, whilst not being in the zone.

2 Likes

Binaural beats are scientifically proven, so they are sorta in a different category.

2 Likes

Ohh ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

I posted something about urine and blood tests on me.

2 Likes

You should attend the course “Energy awakening” in here, read about Rupert Sheldrake Morphogenetic fields to understand how this works.
That’s the science behind this.

2 Likes

I meant going at least Alpha State.

When you do so, things flow. It is weird to explain, really…

1 Like

Dream and I are working on a documentary right now to accomplish exactly that. Prove scientifically the medical effectiveness of his treatments.

His Hep C field cured my Hep C in less than 8 weeks so I’m very passionate about proving this to others so they can be helped too.

If that’s not proof idk what is. I had Hep C for 10 years. Did the treatment with sovaldi and ribavirin 10 years ago, didn’t work. 10 years goes by, the field came out. I got tested, was still positive. Used the field for 6-7 weeks, got tested, gone. Forever.

Now, we are working with my friend Chelsi who also has Hep C to prove this. She’s the first of many. And we will get to other medical fields as well.

Side note: even before the field cured me, I didn’t need “science” and “empirical evidence” to prove what I already knew to be true: that the fields work. All of them have always worked for me. So, I used the Hep C field KNOWING it would work. I had no doubt. Direct experience is better than any empirical evidence. If you are self aware enough, you know whether they are working or not.

28 Likes

lol yeah…NPC for sure

I don’t understand why most people are so inclined to need “empirical evidence” to “prove” something is true. Test for yourself lol.

However, it is what it is. So, we will prove it, empirically.

4 Likes

I know right? It amazes me, something as simple as the strawberry and cream audio some were asking for reviews :rofl::woman_shrugging:t2:

When i say simple it’s obvious not that the field is simple because those audios where we can SMELL something are top notch but i mean that smelling like a strawberry is nothing invasive or that itd change your life for ever if you listen to it just 2 times in a row and they still asking for testimonials My God. :joy:

5 Likes

I used to think to even find Sapien Med, it was a gift from the Higher Self/Ascended Masters/God/Universe. But, now I’m starting to think it’s the discernment to see the fields for what they are that is the real gift. I guess tons of people come across Sapien Med and have no clue what they are missing out on when they dismiss it for being “ascientific.” LOL. “Science” has become a religious dogma to lots of people. The Western mind especially is bottled up within the dogma of the scientific method/newtonian physics, etc.

9 Likes

I also think there are a lot of very young kids on here. No offense to the young kids who are mature and get it.

2 Likes

I mean not that bad :joy:

Every person is at different levels in their process and thats ok we have all been at the beginning knowing nothing at some point, and its ok to question everything in fact we should always question everything, and i think its ok people to be cautious about health but im talking about more the audios to raise vibration, to feel happy to fall asleep etc like come on its not gonna grow you a third arm just try then once they blow your mind then you try others, but what can we do? At least they are here, haha thats a first step i suppose :blush:

Thumbs up for what you are doing i keep thinking how to do it where i live but honestly im hermit work home work. Just my coworkers i know because i am not from here, but im still looking and ill jump in the boat once i can.

2 Likes

No, questioning is great. I just think some of the posts like this, (maybe not this guy), are sarcastic and are trolling. So, it gets annoying to me. But, yeah exactly, why not just try the ones like you said and see for yourself that they work.

I hope they stick around and get the benefits we get.

3 Likes

Thanks. So far Im just trying to get people I know to be involved. But, I’m going to start combing forums where people with certain conditions gather and see what I can come up with. For now, I’m just focusing on my friend. Once we are done with her, we can really get the ball rolling.

Yeah, def join us when you can! That would be a big help.

1 Like