Any special diet while taking the Energy course?

Hello!

Is there any special diet that I should be following while taking this Energy course? Should I be eating vegetarian food? or avoiding alcohol? etc. Will the results be better with a limited diet? I have been to healing retreats in the past and they had a strict diet so was wondering if it would apply during the course.

I should have asked earlier before starting but forgot to.

3 Likes

In my experience vegetarian diet is very good for sensitivity and smoothing things.
Meat is very good if you have to build up/increase energy

Anyone is different though

4 Likes

Yes. Avoid alcohol, drugs, anything that damages/interferes with brains neurons etc…

And its low vibration too :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Thanks for the tips @akkar. My diet is a mix. I have been eating mostly vegetarian with meat once a week and having wine while taking this course.

For the next round, I’ll just go full vegetarian and see if my energy sensitivity increases.

1 Like

Thanks @anon17734191. I wish I had paid attention earlier. I did have wine during this time. :slightly_frowning_face:

Will one of the brain field audios help ?

2 Likes

Yeah, it will… Also BDNF…
Dont worry, it probably wasnt massive damage (unless you blacked out and didnt remember anything :eyes: )

2 Likes

How much wine have you drinked?? :rofl:

2 Likes

lol! No, there wasn’t any passing out though did have a couple of headaches the following days :face_with_head_bandage: :joy:

So, BDNF and possibly Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity should do the trick?

Not much. :joy:

1 Like

Brain regeneration :innocent:

1 Like

Got it! Thank you :pray:

I came across this diet plan for vegans Vegan Meal Ideas: Samples of Weight Loss Diet for Vegans — Unimeal Maybe there’s someone going vegan, so it might be useful