Any tool for removing environmental fear energy/thought forms/programs from any creator?

Any suggestions?

Curse/spell removal. Entity removal. Positive energy on loop. Angelic Intercession. Wear a Michael mandala. Stop using bad creators.

4 Likes

So clear all negative energy and entity removal will remove fear thought forms and energy?

You have literally nothing to worry about except worry itself, but yeah. Play that if you feel it’ll help you.

1 Like

Yeah I know now I’m totally fearless and full of light. It’s all environmental stuff now. Thanks. I actually would take brain supplements and stuff that’s how I feel the programs. I’m at a level I feel the program or thought form with such accuracy my brain knows exactly what words were in that thought form sometimes. I wonder what it would be like if a Spanish person lived in my apartment as put their thought forms everywhere if I would feel Spanish words lol. But by the way multidimensional shield of light by programmed intention works really well and is an amazing energy lots of blue light in it

3 Likes

Then you don’t have to worry 'bout some lingering energies man :beers:

1 Like

If you play personal or environmental fields then play the PI multi shield/carry mandala, will the shield clears all positive benefits of the fields played??

i really like the benefits of the shield , im just concerned about the word " CLEANSE" from description

I wish i was senstive like you