Any way to buy fields on gumroad with paypal?

Some fields have paypal options but gumroad ones do not, as its the most convenient online payment for my country and only option atm, im tryna figure out a way, Im interested in wowen worlds contentment. Mods arent replying so i got no idea why is it so fucking diffucult to put money in their pocket lol. Have they transcended all monetary values?

1 Like

Easy on your language.
I know how frustrating it can be when you want something.
But same question was already answered on the thread you made.

But others shared to use other means

3 Likes

Yeah I mean
Virtual cards are everywhere
Plus you can even terminate them and create a new one
Unlimited

3 Likes

@Nice2knowU Which card do you mean , that can be connected with paypal as my funds are there

You could try ordering a PayPal card with a PayPal business account (though I can’t remember if they offer a virtual card)

Otherwise I’ve tried N26, Wise and Revolut virtual cards. All work;)

Oh and Skrill I’ve tried

3 Likes

Maybe try having someone here buy it to you as a gift and you can paypal them the money?

2 Likes

I just checked none of those cards work in my country not even the paypal app jesus christ ,fml meme country

1 Like

Thats a good idea , tho dont know anyone here. Also was worried if someone else buys it first i wont get full effect of field as it might count as piracy

2 Likes

There is an option to buy it as a gift so I’m assuming the recipent of the gift would be the legit owner?

2 Likes

I believe so, there was a discussion about this.

1 Like

Oh yes, I keep forgetting.
I have bought as gifts several fields now, where the other person would send me the money, and I purchase for them. It is then automatically sent to their email. That would work as well, of course

2 Likes

Y got it via gift as

1 Like