Anyone else catch an “eclipse cold”?

Let me just put the whole picture :joy:

Removed :slight_smile:

Normally yes! Under “standard” astrology I’m:

Leo Sun
Cancer Moon
Capricorn Ascendant

So it’s weird seeing the signs all shifted around :joy:

Because you mentioned this, I just went back the sign on 1H.
Sagittarius Lagna, but Rahu is in 4H, not 3H :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@ecaiii I don’t understand? Did I make a mistake in how I wrote it?

The Nakshatra of rahu is ruled by shani himself. So there is still some help coming from friendly planet that support rahu himself. But looking at where the lord is placed still in the Nakshatra of budh himself. By house Shani is not good though. But yea generally your mahadasha is not as bad judging from it. You gain a lot but at the same time losing is inevitable. So there need to be cautions during bukti of rahu. But you will be fine. It seems you are now in antardasha of Jupiter himself. Up to 2025.

1 Like

Wait. That current mahadasha is ketu.

@Imogen So wait. I thought it was saying that my Antardasha was Me/Ra until 2025 when it will switch to Me/Ju.

If you’re saying I’m in Jupiter does that mean the dates listed there are the ending dates not the starting dates?

No. That’s the ending timing. Oh wait. Nvm lmao that chart got me confused where they put the dates

Omg I read the whole thing wrong! I’m so sorry :joy: I just thought it was beginning dates vs ending dates

I’m so confused with that software sorry the dates really confuses me

Hehe reading that chart style is indeed tricky, you can use this for cheat lol

You are right by saying Pisces sign, but houses are equally important in reading a chart. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you have a resource you prefer to use to get the chart that is more familiar?

But anyway you shouldn’t expose your chart like this…not good. I hope you delete it.

2 Likes

I use joyth star software

I just want to figure out the date thing so I know what to be looking for :sob:

Send me your data birth I will use my own software. If you like.

1 Like

Oh I see the houses were displayed a bit off in the chart that I got!

we didn’t have the eclipse here but everytime i start to listen to energy body repair kind of fields i get sick
now my throat is sore and i saw this lol is this actually more than a coincidence?! how can i manage this? i have to get off my bed

We didn’t have a total eclipse here either, only partial! I’m still feeling a bit off but I’m mostly better now!

Today I listened to the energy body clearing, auric body repair and soul restoration then jindan, ojas , pranic, jing, chi and Shen to recharge. Maybe give those a go to see if it helps!

1 Like

The eclipse happen in certain place yes. But the whole energy is affecting the entire planet.

1 Like