Anyone else catch an “eclipse cold”?

My throat started getting a little itchy on Monday while I was watching the eclipse and by the time I got home a few hours later I was feeling sick.

Apparently it’s not Covid, flu or strep and I find the timing to be pretty funny.

4 Likes

yup

Nope, had a mssive nosebleed the day of, though.

1 Like

I didn’t but someone I know did

During an eclipse. It’s recommended not to go outside. Spirituality speaking it’s a bad omen. And it’s also important not to do any activities related to spirituality at all.

The demon is there when eclipe happen. It’s rahu ketu. It is malefic in nature and bring lot of negativity for one individual.

1 Like

Lmao, same here

But that’s probably a coincidence :eyes:

2 Likes
2 Likes

don’t even get me started on this, intense anxiety since the minute I woke up on Monday morning followed by itchy throat and weakness and the effects are still lingering, mercury retrograde followed by an eclipse! :skull:

Doesn’t that depend if one knows what he is doing? :)

2 Likes

Nope. It applies to all. Rahu ketu affect the entire human itself.

It’s best to avoid if one encounter eclipse. Because it is not a good thing. For soul.

1 Like

Yep :sneezing_face: but it could be the change of season and then comes the pollen and all those mighty :poop:

Interesting. This isn’t something I’ve heard before so now I’m going to have to go a deeper dive into Vedic astrology! I did a quick look and I see they correlate with the north and south nodes. Rahu is associated with more physical based desires and Ketu more spiritual.

I’m looking forward to double checking the placements in my chart to see how this impacts me personally.

Both are very strong in general. We live in their age ( Kali yuga) this is the age of rahu itself
.the effect of them are high.

But if in your chart. Rahu is well placed. I think it’s fine.

Rahu is paired with Pisces in third house.
Ketu is paired with Virgo in ninth house.

Mahadasha is Mercury
Antardasha is Rahu.
PratyantarDasha is Ketu.

I just started breaking down my chart so I can try to better understand it but here are my current placements.

Rahu is okay in this house. Mercury rahu are friendly to each other. But not by sign.

Since you’re in mercury mahadasha. You need to see where mercury is placed.

If it debilitated. Then that’s not good. It can affect your mental ability to think. And damage your image In the society. If it exalted in Virgo. Then it’s good but he might give you some unnecessary health issues. And over spending nature of money.

Mercury is fast moving planet. So during mercury dasha. Lot of travels is expected.

You should focus on the mercury side as it is the main active dasha as for now. Mercury dasha lasts for 17 years.

Rahu antardasha is okay. Since it is in 3th house. Which rules your speech. Siblings and communication. during this bhukti you will be inclined toward spreading your philosophical
Knowledge with people. Because it is placed in Pisces by sign. It tend to gives you mental worries too. Since it is the sign of water itself. And tend to bring lot of weird vivid dreams during this antardasha of rahu.

The prana of ketu. Just beaware of accident. It tend to happen during ketu bhukti. Ketu is hidden so should be careful. During this time you also incline toward learning occult science. Because the nature of ketu.

Need to check where mercury is place. Rahu is highlighting lot of mercury in here.

Thank you so much for the breakdown!
Mercury is paired with Gemini in my 7th house alongside Moon and Venus.

Yea they’re friendly planets. As for mercury. But not rahu toward moon. So there will be lot of tension during this rahu bhukti. Because it is conjunt with venus too. Rahu will enhance this part. He makes you indulge toward pleasures. Of all kinds. Sex money and whatever it is. That’s venusian energy.

So expect some tension in this regard. And druing this peroid. Since moon is there. Your connection with your mother or any females might be not well. Be careful of that. Just stay calm is the best thing you can do to manage the situation. Chanting rahu mantra could be beneficial during this peroid. Avoid anything that represents rahu. Such smoking cigarettes. Avoid consumption of alcohol too is important. And meat.

Another thing to mention.

Since you are in mercury dasha. Your life is ruled by mercury now. So the impact of budh is strong.

Mercury is in retrograde. This impact can significantly affect you. Its the main dasha for you now. He retrograde In Pisces. So this affect your subconscious mind. Not sure what is your ascendant though.

1 Like

My daughter caught cold on Tuesday … never thought it was eclipse

1 Like

Capricorn?

eta:
@Nyxia if guided PU’s Mercury Healing and Development is perfect for your Mahadasha. I use Venus for my MD, and I’m just happy with the results :blush: Cap’s Rahu Homam for Antardasha. I use that, we have the same dasha. Thankfully, we have remedies and tools that can help. :white_heart:

Hope you’re feeling better now :pray:

2 Likes

That alone will be good. Generally her/his Dasha is good.