Rahu Homam

A complete energetically enhanced track representing a Rahu Homam.

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/rahu-homam?product=1450

17 Likes

OMG OMG OMG!!!
I AM LEGIT JUMPING RIGHT NOW!!!
ITS FINALLY HAPPENING, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! @Captain_Nemo

I was going to buy the astrologically inclined NFT but something told me to just hold for slightly longer and casually opened the teespring and saw this, my happiness is over the roof right now, anyone, literally anyone going through Rahu Mahadasha knows, how horrible their life can get because of all the illusions created by Rahu, you are literally a headless chicken running here and there like a fool.

13 Likes

Unofficial Description:

Benefits of Rahu Homam

1. Rahu homam provides methods for converting an enemy into a friend to achieve goals in life.
  2. Moreover, one can be able to recover from malefic effects of Rahu when it is placed in a wrong position.
  3. In addition, it gives ways for removing negative forces in a horoscope by addressing exact needs.
  4. Rahu homam makes feasible ways for increasing intelligence levels to gain more knowledge and wisdom.
  5. Another advantage is that it helps to get name, fame, physical beauty and success in various fields.
  6. Furthermore, this homam is a perfect one for living a trouble free life.
17 Likes

Can someone shed some light on how this homam can help with Rahu place in Western astrology?
Rahu has to deal with one’s higher purpose and lessons needed to learn in life.
I have Rahu in the 10th house in Scorpio and my purpose in this life partly is to live a life authentically and passionately.

5 Likes

I don’t know if this remotely answers your question but Rahu is all about Materialistic in this world, Rahu is all attachments, on the other hand if we speak about Ketu, it’s all about detachment and spirituality.

5 Likes

Ten house is upachaya house. It grow with time. But the sign is Scorpio which is chaotic for him to be there. Western chart doesn’t apply to vedic.

The benefits of certain Dasha only apply when that time of Dasha is starting.

To add some more to understand these things.

I think this audio is beneficial as for when you entering the mahadasha/ antardasha of rahu.

The aspects of rahu need to be checked whether it gives disaster or blessing. Rahu is able to do this. Rahu goods when place in dustana/upachaya houses. Such as 10. 6. 11. 2.

If these houses are occupied by him. Then rest assured you don’t need to do any of homam to make rahu himself good. He is good in here. That’s where is he in a yuva state. Which is very strong.

Especially in 6th. The signs. Rahu do well as for Virgo. Taurus. Aquarius. And Capricorn.

All the ill aspects of rahu will be shown when the mahadasha lord is enemies to rahu. Such Mars. Moon. Sun. So this is exactly important to know what is your Dasha running right now. And all for these malefic aspects will be activate when that dasha/bhukti is currently on. So doing rahu pooja. Can definitely benefit. To certain extant. This is not entirely remove it. But will make it easier to cope

10 Likes

oh man illusions in already illusionary material world…what havoc

may we all be blessed and blissed :pray:

1 Like

Ah, I think there’s a misunderstanding here.
By Rahu I mean my North Node is in the 10th house in Scorpio.
What I meant to ask is whether this Homam will help to heal and develop The North Node in Western Astrology :grin:

1 Like

It would be better if you check it with vedic chart.

Beside like I said above…all of it won’t have any effect if the timing isn’t ready. Dasha is important to see…that running Dasha will activate the yogakaraka of that rahu effect.

Yes you will deal with it even in your early life. That will be judged from the lagna chart. But that aspect is rather small. Unless that dasha lord is currently running…hope you understand.

I’ll make this simple too.

If you are running in Dasha of mercury. Then you should focus solely watching the movement of that lord. Mercury. Because that aspect will be impacting you bigger than any other grahas.

But ill judge you from that Western part…

Having rahu in 10. Sign of Scorpio gives you lot of work issues. That mind of you will go around with so much desires but losing it.

This is just generalizion.

Can Rahu homam help? Well like I said above
You need to see what Dasha it runs.

This audio will be greatly good for those who are running mahadasha of rahu or antardasha of rahu or the transit of rahu in lagna rising.

Wil it heals it? That depends on again the running of Dasha…

If you using this rahu pooja. And if your mahadasha is Jupiter as for example. Doing rahu homam won’t do anything… what you should do is doing bharaspati pooja. Which will greatly felt to your core.

2 Likes

Mine just started, always happy to read your insights!

They probably have it in another sign/house…

3 Likes

Then you will be greatly benefited using this audio.

Since you are just entering rahu Dasha… this is the shandi effect that will create lot of tension
Like a strect that can create sudden release. From Mars Dasha you just left.

3 Likes

I don’t understand much about astrology, how do you figure out which things are affecting you? And would all fields like this help or could they actually do more harm than good?

4 Likes

@Imogen can certainly help you with that for very economical rates if she’s still doing the readings, she’s genuinely good at what she does.

1 Like

By examining each of the placements. What aspects they are aspecting. The Nakshatra they are in. Planet behave in what Nakshatra they’re in.

It can be breaking down to bits of it. Simply by looking at your chart. Mahadasha is simple enough to read. But the aspects can be confusing if you’re not used to reading all the names. So it’s best you take it with a person who understands it better. That’s where astrologer is there for you.

2 Likes

You’re going through a Nodal return @Gnosticmedic27. Rahu this year is in Pisces (Vedic), currently in Revati Nakshatra but will transit to Uttara B. mid of this year, Ketu in Hasta.

For both Rahu and Ketu, you need to check Vimshottari Dasha to see what Dasha you’re currently on

It would look like this

1 Like

Thank you! I have lots to learn about Vedic Astrology. I found what seems like a great 52 part course recently that I’ve watched 1 video of so far on YT.

1 Like

@Imogen Wouldn’t the field Astrologically Inclined fix these Rahu and Ketu areas?

@Maoshan_Wanderer Would you know since you are so knowledgeable in this area?

1 Like

Think of it this way!

• Plasma Flaunt is a general fix for many issues and is good for general and overall maintenance. Navagraha Homam/Astrologically Inclined are similar to the Flaunt.
  • But when you have specific needs like Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, etc., it is advised to use both or at least the specific field as these targeted fields give faster and more specific results.

So, if someone’s chart shows Rahu or Ketu related issues, then using these additional and targeted fields may be a good idea.

https://komilla.com/lib-rahu-ketu-shadow-planets.html

15 Likes

There are several “Homam” fields, I don’t know what “Homam” is in the first place :sweat_smile:
and am learning the difference of each
I learned western astrology on my own, but not Hindu style
Ketu and Rahu are called dragon tail and dragon head in western astrology, which is something to do with karma

2 Likes

Homa = fire ritual.

There are different ways to amplify our prayers to a deity. In the case of Navagraha, each planet is personified as a deity.

• Japa is ritualistic chanting and the element of connection here is Air
  • Tarpana is water ablations using the desired mantra where the element of connection is Water
  • Homa is fire ritual where offerings are made to the deity via a ritualistic Fire

To perfect a mantra, usually all of these are employed as Siddhi (perfection) happens only when all five elements are purified. That said, when fast results are needed, Fire rituals or Homas give the fastest result. Unlike other elements, Fire purifies and corrects everything by its very presence and is also said to amplify the mantra a thousand times as compared to mere chanting. Also, fire establishes a connection to the deity faster than other elements.

To illustrate…

Ganesha’s Tarpana Ritual

Ganesha’s Homa Ritual

If the fire ritual is performed correctly, traditionally, it is said that there are signs from the deity, such as deity’s outline becomes evident in the flame, or alternately, untimely rainfall, or some such signs. Last week, I performed a fire ritual for Bhairava and a black dog strayed into our place right when the ritual completed (Black Dog is said to be the companion of Bhairava)…

Fire Rituals are present in most of the Pre-Abrahamic cultures…

13 Likes