Anyone know a good music app for making great audio stacks?

Does anyone know a MusicApp for Android where you can add the same song multiple times into the same playlist?

6 Likes

VLC player.
JetAudio
BlackHole Music Player

8 Likes

Vox

3 Likes

I use AIMP

2 Likes

Thank you all🙏🏾

2 Likes

Problem with JetAudio is that if you play music from another app eg YouTube, it stops. So I prefer the other options.

@Baya Poweramp is what I am currently using, super easy to navigate.

3 Likes

That’s usually most apps, unless you’re using a special software like Samsung sound assistance which allows you to listen to multiple audio sources at once.

2 Likes

There are 3 android apps (that I know of) that allow you to choose if they should stop or continue playing when other music apps are active:

Poweramp, Playerpro and Neutron (crappy user interface though)

4 Likes

Oh, I wasn’t aware of this!

2 Likes

Rocket player allows you to keep playing music without interfering with other apps

4 Likes

It’s the “Audio Focus” function in each of them.

1 Like

Glazba lets you do that although I am not certain it’s also on android

3 Likes

Use huwaei music player for it

1 Like

I use Poweramp on Android devices

1 Like

My recommendations:

1. Poweramp [Top Choice] - can keep playing music even if another media is on so you can play another media player - check the Settings > Audio > Advanced Tweaks > Force Audio On Focus Change
  2. Media Monkey for more cross platform (Phone to PC / Laptop)
  3. APlayer on F Droid app directory (open source, free app store alternative to Google Play) - not as extensive for playlist management but can be the mini version of Poweramp to play single songs)

You can…

• add duplicate / same songs (also has option to remove duplicates) more than once so you dont need to hassle on making literal duplicate files (lots of music players do not give the option to duplicate in playlists)
  • import and export playlists (in case you backup or share)
  • won’t pause if you have other music players (great for playing something else at the same time)

Ie.

1. 11th power quadible
  2. Main morphic field audio
  3. 11th power quadible

or
(Those ‘listen 2 - 3x daily’ scenarios)

1. Audio A
  2. Audio A
  3. Audio B

Why play 2 media players? (Great if you have good speakers and/or In ear monitors / earbuds / headphones so there’s no distortion)

Example use:

1. Tree Experience from Dream Seed (player 1) for grounding and ambient sound background
  2. Etheric Cord removal - Dream Seed (player 2) to remove attachments while being grounded and as soothing musical ambience

Random troubleshoot tip for Android devices and possibly other mobile platforms:
If an .mp3 file you downloaded doesn’t show up in the player even after re-scanning, restart the phone to reset the media storage service.

3 Likes

Yeah but you need duplicate files. And the interface sucks.

1 Like