Anyone send email to sapien and received the reply?

sapien didn’t reply to me, if there a better way to contact sapien?

1 Like

It’s not just a few people like years ago, they get a ton of mail and PMs theses days, takes a while for them to get to yours… but they reply.

If you feel that they might have missed yours, you can try leaving a PM on the forum.

7 Likes

My dear,he is so busy,he receives thousands of PMs

2 Likes

If it’s nothing too personal you could try asking in the forum instead.

Few years ago I had e-mailed them and even then, they needed some time to respond.

3 Likes

Well, it also depends what it is about you know…

Because lets face it if they are super busy and getting tons of emails and then they get emails like:

“When will the shop be open again?”
“Can you bring back the old androstenol audio pretty please mr Sapien?” :sweat_smile:

Or things that you could find answers all over the forum, then they might give priority to other emails with more urgent queries.

Maybe its something we can help you find info about?

9 Likes

:point_up:

Posting Here if the issue or doubt can be shared , not only im sure your post will be readed by Sam And Captain , also you will have tons of knowledge from the community :eye: :two_hearts: :boom:

7 Likes

thank u :slightly_smiling_face:

thank u :grinning:

thank u :smiley:

1 Like

thank u

thank u, i see

1 Like

:laughing: :beers:

3 Likes

You are so sweet, love your presence.

Sapien and Dream don’t reply to my messages too… even the moderators on here don’t reply either. They’re probably just too busy with the running of this forum, multiple media channels and the website etc, I assume. You’re best finding your answers through the forum to be honest.

1 Like

Sometimes Mods we are on a beautiful vacation in a caribbean paradise . :desert_island: :sunrise:

Without going offtopic , its there something i can do for you , i will be glad to be helpful

12 Likes

:laughing: :laughing:

7 Likes

Sorry if it sounds like I’m been antagonistic or a straight up asshole but honestly I’m not getting at any of you guys or Sapien. I’m just responding to OPs questions that I experienced the same thing that’s all.

You can ignore me if you like, I’m not bothered anyway. I’m pretty sure you got better things to do.

It’s ok ,thats how you feel . Thanks for sharing your experience , feedback its always useful to grow.

Thanks man , preciated.

3 Likes

:thinking: In fact while I’ve got you now in the vicinity, there is one question I want to ask… When does the Sapien store open again because I want to buy a tag? :grin:

There are few test and evaluations with pay methods , and shipping “issues” .

So there is not exact date.

But pretty Sure when that happen , its gonna be an Update and announcement of the shop being ACTIVE /OPEN

6 Likes