Anyone Using EARBUDS?

I’m surprised to see some of the answers here. These are Morphic fields. Similar if not identical to Scalar waves, though neither of us make fields using a machine as with Scalar. The information is encoded in the track, object, or space. You could listen to these tracks on silent and as long as they’re playing the field will activate. Same with everything I do at Ritualis.

As Sammy and Dreamweaver have said themselves, the quality of the speaker doesn’t technically matter.

What matters is your EXPECTATION. If you expect that it is the sound quality, you are setting up a subconscious filter that it must pass through for the fields to take effect, and that’s fine. Same as if you expect that you must hear it at all, consciously. Nothing wrong with these things, except that it sets you into a particular way of accessing the fields. Careful with projecting anecdotal personal experience onto the mechanistic function of these things. Other folks may not have your particular assumption filters but if they believe you they will.

I listen to most tracks at almost zero volume. And when I am asleep I set my night-playlist on repeat and turn the volume to zero. Works equally well if not better, though I suspect some of that is the increased access to my field while I am sleeping.

10 Likes