Anyone wear the ascension tag

Just wondering if anyone has this one, and how their experience with it was. I’m honestly thinking about buying this. But I don’t want to dump 200 dollars on this if it doesn’t work well.

1 Like

86 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ascension tag

I’ve seen the ‘Vibration of Series’ comparison made in other threads, but of course its difficult to quantify spiritual growth. That said, how would you relate the pacing of the tracks with ‘Ascension’ (beyond VoC taking “slightly longer”)? Or rather, from your experience how many listens a day equate to a full day wearing the tag?

1 Like

And what if you dont get any aftereffects with the vibration series even after one week pause? @_OM

I mean i tried it after one week of pause to play it again but its like it doesn’t matter anymore? ( I’ve boosted my ascension tag a lot, maybe i became immune to the vibration series??? ) Im wondering if i should continue with the vibration series since my main focus is on soul restoration.

And yes, the Vibration series is amazing, please don’t understand it wrong.

@drakon

When it comes to impact in longterm Ascension > Vibration Series, no doubt about that.

If you dont meditate or dont plan to, get the vibration series.

3 Likes

Yea somewhere i knew this… i guess i just like that buzz feeling from Ascension :D It seems to never stop.

Which one you mean? All three or one specific?

1 Like