Anything for removing black magic?

"Influencing others in a concious way without their permission is black magic. If you raise your vibration up and have more and more “dark” inside you, low vibration not gonna attach you. I recommend, to focus more on that point.
[/quote]

Like I already said I don’t believe I have it but my family who behave like lunatics and I trying to chilling and I am their psychologist but no way they don’t want to listen me anything, so I want to help them and in these helping it affects me greatly
And I already have high vibrations mostly time because I am using constantly all kind of positive fields from SM

1 Like

Use radiate positivity in your house, in all rooms, at least twice in each room.

Then use love gravitational wave before bed.

6 Likes

This is of bigger helping :+1:
I just felt something greatly, something like tremendous relief feeling and around my heart chakra tingling.

Can wait tomorrow to try Septimus recommendation also

Hope it will affect them also like me.
Now I have mission it seems.

1 Like

Totally forgot on these thanks

1 Like

Beat me to suggesting this

Black magic traditionally has been referred to as the use of supernatural powers or magic for evil and selfish purposes. So I would say what you are doing isn’t considered “Black magic”, as your intentions are good. I had talked with Dream one time about this and he said the “Shielding” tag and like @Philip_Weiss said the “Exorcism” field are good for this purpose. I had my dragon use a couple of energies to make my aura and subconscious automatically reject any spells and send it back to the spell caster. I also had it make my aura automatically transmute negative energies from other people into feelings of positivity and bliss. It works for me, and it works great! Lol. Also, the crystal Larvikite is good for cancelling/deflecting spells aimed at you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8664FvOMzig

10 Likes

I know @Yoda my friend
I convinced myself also in his work
Literally I was speachless
Yoda or anyone does his work again BM work even if I let music play without any persons there
What do you think

@O.O @Septimus
I must thank you both for showing me this channel in right time

I just wanted also to ask you if there is some his audio for removing bad karma, or past lives issues, like removal of souls contracts, or anything which could block us from past or from bad destiny etc? If you know what I mean
Also @Yoda if you know this channel please help you too

Stupid planets…My next incarnation is gonna be an evil alien warlord so I can nuke those fuking planets already…

I hate astrology and the fact we are influenced by it so much…

4 Likes

I guess it’s now best for us to use Dream nullifier and amplifier of planets
I didn’t have a clue there are retrograde planets right now

2 Likes

The sun and the moon is all we need, although the moon has been altered so much it can go aswell tbh.

Saturn is confusing as fk, some say its good, some say its bad, some say its connected with the crown chakra, which is good I guess…?

I hate astrology with a passion so enlighten me about saturn.

2 Likes

The audios will work for who ever is listening to them. So if your sitting with your family and you play it it will remove black magic from all those listening.

Theirs a clearing all bad karma one also. It’s about five years old on his channel. Just scroll through his videos.

May I know which audio regarding the black magic you have mentioned? There is a 3 year old one, Dissolve black magic.

Because, like I said before, I hate it with a passion and so do the spirits I know.

@Septimus thanks, but honestly I think the whole planet thing only affects those who aren’t mindful.

I don’t think monks meditating in the mountains are gonna care which planet they have in x house lol.

Almost as if it’s there to control, hmm…

2 Likes

I think I have found it
In description it’s said listen only once daily and no more… something like caution

1 Like

Btw does anyone know what kind of technology is using DrV7? I know there’s subliminals but there must be something much more, field, energy, reiki or something other? Did anyone discovered that yet?

1 Like

Could you share the link? Thanks.

https://youtu.be/ouuud0z0ASs

3 Likes

Thank you… …

1 Like

Search soul blessing and release past shadow self

Their both really good. With any of his videos listen to them for a month as described in his description to really see benefits etc

Good luck

2 Likes