Anything for schizophrenia

Im struggling with schizophrenia, anything that can help?

4 Likes

This is not medical advice. Just my opinion.

Of course, be under a doctor’s care is first and foremost.

I would research Christopher Palmer, M. D. He’s a psychiatrist at Harvard. He’s seen patients, including one with schizophrenia, reduce symptoms and medications with a Keto Diet. (Also something to consult your doctor about.) He has plenty of his writings on the Internet. You can also find him in on podcasts. Lastly, he wrote a book (I think the title is ‘Brain Energy’).

The basic thesis is that the majority of mental health problems are related to mitochondria dysregulation. Without going into a lot of biochemistry, the modern diet causes the mitochondria the cells to produce too little energy and this has bad effects on brain processes, and the keto diet reverses that, which causes the brain to improve.

So in terms of audios, if it were me, I would start with

But also read/listen to sites where Dr. Palmer discusses his research and experiences—lots of helpful/hopeful information to discuss with your medical and personal support group.

6 Likes

Hi @Nav174!

Welcome White Gold KY

Info to Guide Your SapienMed Journey

3 Likes

https://odysee.com/@SapienMedicine:4/brain-regeneration-(morphic-and:0

4 Likes

I second this. In my observation and research a vast number of cases can be healed with nutrition. Deep nutritional deficiencies lending to brain and gut health depletion and mitochondria dysfunctions are usually at the root of the issue.

1 Like

Mental and Psychological Health Treatment by Psychic University is amazing. It is on his Patreon.

How about try the Arcturian Therapeutic Sanctuary by P.U. It’s similar to fields suggested above but with aliens involved.

1 Like

Not advice here.
I have read that this condition responds well to vitamin B3 {Niacin}