Aphrodite (NFT) Testimonials

Limited Edition Energetic Artwork ‘Aphrodite’ 100 Copies.

Original image:

49 Likes

@Violet :+1::muscle:

5 Likes

let’s take bets. How many hours do you, guys, think? :D

6 Likes

bet

4 Likes

given, everyone is saving up for winter, I don’t think it will be that fast. Can take up to one day I think

or more, depends on the description ofc

3 Likes

It could be a couple of days.

3 Likes

Might be self-fulfilling prophecy. If some ppl say just a few hours, ppl might want very badly to get their copies. If you say a few days, ppl will relax and will think longer about whether and how many copies they will buy, lol

3 Likes

:slight_smile: ding ding ding.

I’ll also post how quickly it’s selling… not selling quickly I’ll let people know to take care of what they need to in their own lives before buying this on a rush.

7 Likes

how do you know it? After buying a copy, it gives you a random number, afaik.

3 Likes

Is there a description?

1 Like

Wait for @Violet

But generally, Aphrodite is about:

Aphrodite, ancient Greek goddess of sexual love and beauty, identified with Venus by the Romans. The Greek word aphros means “foam,” and Hesiod relates in his Theogony that Aphrodite was born from the white foam produced by the severed genitals of Uranus (Heaven), after his son Cronus threw them into the sea. Aphrodite was, in fact, widely worshipped as a goddess of the sea and of seafaring; she was also honoured as a goddess of war, especially at Sparta, Thebes, Cyprus, and other places. However, she was known primarily as a goddess of love and fertility and even occasionally presided over marriage. Although prostitutes considered Aphrodite their patron, her public cult was generally solemn and even austere.

Some scholars believe Aphrodite’s worship came to Greece from the East; many of her attributes recall the ancient Middle Eastern goddesses Ishtar and Astarte. Although Homer called her “Cyprian” after the island chiefly famed for her worship, she was already Hellenized by the time of Homer, and, according to Homer, she was the daughter of Zeus and Dione, his consort at Dodona. In Book VIII of the Odyssey, Aphrodite was mismatched with Hephaestus, the lame smith god, and she consequently spent her time philandering with the handsome god of war, Ares (by whom she became the mother of Harmonia, the warrior twins Phobos and Deimos, and Eros, the god of love).

More: Aphrodite - Wikipedia

13 Likes

Thank you for creating this NFT @Captain_Nemo !! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

btw… what a sexy design!

9 Likes

Yessss! many Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi all :slight_smile:
This is completely and totally a 100% Dream release; not a community project.
I guess we could say though Aphrodite did collaborate with him but other than that, that’s it (aka i’ve nothing to do with it so don’t ask me)

In other news
9.26.2021 beloved Aphrodite’s audio release

9.26.2022 beloved Aphrodite’s NFT release

There are only 100 copies.

What a time to be alive.

Thank you Dream, and thanks for being our generation’s most revered artist

25 Likes

Thanks Dream.
Every woman (and man) needs some primping in their life.

I felt this immediately as tingling all over my face and body, and TMI and also in my crotch area! This is even before I introduced myself to her!
This is my first beauty NFT (so far)

23 Likes

:sparkles:Thanks for the reminder on the audio…I just knew there was something missing from my song list of the sea. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Think: like how NFTs were released prior to Community Projects. Example in point, Black Tara. It’s that type.

6 Likes

I feel this would be lovely to try along with the ocean NFT pearls/shark audio as Aphrodite was born of sea foam and has ties to the ocean, blood of the earth, the emotional realms.

11 Likes

where does it say it’s specifically for the ladies?

unless we’re assuming Aphrodite only works with ladies… in that case I’ll need a refund for my hoodie.

12 Likes

She’s absolutely beautiful!

8 Likes