Arcana Archetypes 3

Very interesting testimony!. What Atreides said was interesting too. I think I’ll experiment with this audio now. I’m interested in the transformation aspect of the audio.

4 Likes

It was definitely an experience. Remember though, I don’t know if what I experienced was related to the audio, or if it was something else that I had been unconsciously creating for myself

2 Likes

Oh okay, thanks. We must also keep in mind that every person’s experience is unique to them.

3 Likes

@Atreides i am happy to know that people continue to find value in what i have said in the past!

:white_heart: :black_heart: :brown_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Yeah I’m really starting to love Death lol :black_heart: but something @Alexander said makes me think I need to get in touch with Temperance as well so :blue_heart:

Is your new 1 year old relationship still going well and or did you learn anything about Death and Lovers in relation to your relation-ship? (only if you want of course, personal question admittedly)

3 Likes

As much as I like the Death track I’m still a little reluctant to try Hanged Man just because of the name. I know… But breaking old patterns sounds great. Anyone had good and or bad experiences with this card track? This seems to be the right place to ask.

And yeah I read @Forumuser 's post on it. Interesting.

1 Like

I see no one reviewing Hierophant either. I’ve only touched it barely. It seemed to make me behave or come across in a more adult way. Not xxx adult. The other kind of adult. Anyone else care to share results from this track?

4 Likes

Funny that you asked just recently i got into it again . I havent really started listening again, but took that birth chart test and my two archetypes are lovers and devil ,the explanation on that website made a lot of sense because there’s a lot of seemingly contradictory stuff that I find in myself as well. So I’m planning on listening again to those two.

I recently ran into that girl and she’s got a baby now :)
(Not from me)

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Same

3 Likes

Do you listen to the devil reversed audio ? Eventhough our archetype is just devil (not reversed)

And what do you notice from the lovers +devil audio?

2 Likes

It’s been a while. Lovers brought me some unwanted attention. Devil I seem to remember bringing some personality or outlook change but I can’t remember the specifics.

6 Likes