Arcana Archetypes - Energetic Alchemy Album Release- Track(s) Overview

NEW RELEASE - Arcana Archetypes

released within the Energetic Alchemy channel of Sapien Medicine)

Inner strength,
Has the positive attributes of the card ‘strength’ and also helps develop your own inner strength.
The Emperor
Positive benefits and inspires you to give off your own regal aura. while helping to create powerful beneficial situations for you.
The Star
While accentuating the positive benefits as described by the card, it helps to draw ‘star’ power to you.
Not planetary but as a recognized famousness.
Pure Moonlight
Has all the benefit aspects of the card and also connects you to the energy flow of the moon and also all the positive astrological and magical uses/benefits of it.
The Magician
While infusing you with the positive aspects of the card,
it will also provide a flow of ‘quantum based magical energy’

Arcana Archetypes

Arcana Archetypes

Overview

See - http://www.learntarot.com/journey.htm - From @Bronyraur

Inner Strength (1.0)

Pure Moonlight (1.0)

The Emperor (1.0)

The Magician (1.0)

The Star (1.0)

18 Likes

There’s also this website (the one that I had first started learning from lol) with a nice summary of life from birth to death, through the 22 Major Arcana cards which represent each step of development.

Summary of life in itself, but also summary of any other period in one’s life of course.

The Fool’s Journey

16 Likes

Whoa, I had a dream weeks ago about this album being released but forgot about the dream after being awake for a few seconds

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo if these tracks are meant to be used practically, can we get a full description of each track via the forum or at least Patreon?

2 Likes

Gramercy! @Bronyraur

2 Likes

Is there a way to use these audios like tarot cards?

2 Likes

how do you use the tarot cards? I mean any usage that is beside fortune telling. Something similar to DW’s card system.

2 Likes

Honesty, I think the mixing and production of this album has been A1! I thoroughly enjoy each track and each one has some reminiscent details of past fields, a touch I’m enjoying very much!

Thanks Captain!

7 Likes

Galumptious morphic fields. First water- quotha!

3 Likes

Haha man i love looking up all of the words I don’t understand in your posts, i have such a blast! Thanks for being here with us, i enjoy reading your posts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Quad one option of usage, from the same website:

Daily Self-Readings

This method is much more than a fortune telling. It’s rather about facing the self, current needs, possible directions best to be taken at that precise moment, etc. Some synchronicities may be found through the cards.

Also, the personal story that you can tell about the cards matters more than the mainstream meanings.

Maybe a similar thing can be done with the audios, like “pick an audio daily” lol.

This book (a little difficult to read though) has helped me a lot in the past by the way:

https://www.amazon.fr/Way-Tarot-Alejandro-Jodorowsky/dp/1594772630

6 Likes

Same here @GoddessAndGodOfAll ;)

1 Like

I really hope we can listen to the hole album together! Cuz that’s what I’m doing right now lol

3 Likes

I’ll play it too, then ;) Edit @TheAscendingBicep: oh I understand now what you mean. Yes, I’d say by all means!

Also, the best that I could find for now:

Thou art wilcuma @anon64768676 :p

3 Likes

Gramercy @GoddessAndGodOfAll my boon companion!

I have a whale of time reading your appreciation paisano. :sunglasses:

My loglept app creation will soon bring my finneganswake logodaedaly to be let’s just say more transpicuous.

Words that seem prima facie made up or contrived, will have their day!

For you ninnyhammers or simple fools, it’s high-time we address that choosing which words are and are not “made up” is doubting thomas anoia/idiocy. The infelicific spuddling morosis of the aeolist philosophasters and banaustic boeotians have forced my hand in deigning in such common sense/horse sense galimatias.

• ALLl words are made-up, contrived, or as I like to say - voulu!

My logodaedaly will include the lock stock and barrel of archaic or exolete words that have since went out with the ark, i.e. Middle-English etc.

Autoptic or self-obvious as it may this app will be the far secco qualcuno to prescind any midas-earedphilodox or those excerebrose breedbates who achillize and philopolemical crepehanger and any attaccabottoni snoutband/ forum ephemeromorph that would exleutherostomize with petulcity of words being or existing nowhere, rudesby with their McCarthyism of nullibiety in search results through brimborion Google, or veritable websites such as shilpit Merriam Webster - that have since been watered-down for the 21st century hoi polloi and it’s batie-bummil factory-farmed lexicon/any other sublunary ex cathedra of leading authorities .

uovo di Colombo with my bona fide words yet my acerebral nodgecombs?

A fortiori, my bibliography and catalogue of supramundane veriloquent sources, texts and materials as well as my personally compiled vade mecum and acroamatical** lexicon of forgotten/lethean english oddities will be subsumed into such an altiloquent word-grubbers and etymology galore - both on the website and app!

Here’s my hypotyposis of the app!

Vorfreude @GoddessAndGodOfAll achates!

Sincerely,

Mattoid (semi-insane) Franion (pleasure-seeking) the Lexicographer

**ACROAMATICAL : literally/kyriolexy, “divulged only to the ear in private”’; esoteric, arcane, obstruse.

4 Likes

Assolutamente uovo di Colombo! :egg: Fallait y penser :)

2 Likes

#after-wit #hindsightbias #hindsighttendentious #mooncalfmumpsimus

3 Likes
3 Likes

how many times should these be listened to? is once a days enough?

I’m very much into tarot!! The whole path to self realization is in the archetypes of the cards!! Thank you @Captain_Nemo