The Magician NFT: Testimonials

Ah okay…sorry my bad…okay dokey.i am good now…can get the image printed…thank you everyone for the help.

Regards

2 Likes

So if i buy the deck and pull out the Magician card it will work the same as the NFT?

You don’t need the high Res picture for it to function…
Its just something the captain shares after purchase, good if you want to print it larger etc.

Nope

The cards are a bit different ;)
Only ever so slightly, e.g. star has different hair length lol I had fun with discovering those @Captain_Nemo
I think on this one it’s the colours but I don’t have it with me

They’re different fields. This one has added power and alchemy that is used, I don’t think the magician physical card has the same, but that’s just my impression.

7 Likes

:face_with_monocle: I’d love to read about your findings and impressions…if you have time and are so inclined… :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I meant more the art.

I wouldn’t want to write about my impressions too much :)
Ive only used the cards a handful of times, there is a lot more left for me to discover there. But the magician nft specifically is my vibe :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I understand. :sunflower:

I see a lot of posts on here touching on how the Magician helps with your own abilities, which makes sense I guess since you would be reflecting the archetype. Having been wanting to make a deeper connection, tonight I felt his energy really getting through and showing me untapped potential from my past, reminding me of all I could have been and done but left unfinished or gave up on. Not just that, but there was also a lot of pining for past civilizations. This makes me sad, but he is also giving me encouragement to go back to these things which gave me joy, strength, and even made me feel magical in the past by bringing them into the present.

13 Likes

i know this can be a little annoying but where can i get this NFT, theres any way to trade?

1 Like

@Anubisthealchemist All sales and trades are done in this post below

OR on Venly

1 Like

Anybody have any manifestation updates?

1 Like

Is there an audio field associated with this?

1 Like

No. This is just an NFT mandala .

1 Like

As Ms Star said there isnt.

not directly associated with this NFT, however there is an audio for the Magician you can play along meditating to your NFT?

Im sure it can enhance the connection.

3 Likes

:sparkles: Actually, you can find audios for many tarot in the Arcana audio album series. While they were released separate from the tarot NFTs, I find they pair up quite well.

Here’s a link to the one (Arcana Archetypes 1) that contains the Magician…

There are two other albums in the Arcana series as well. :sparkles:

Arcana Archetypes 2

Arcana Archetypes 3

:fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

:smirk:

Thinking alike lol

3 Likes

Thank you all!!! Super helpful as always!! You are very much appreciated.

3 Likes

So has anyone successfully used this NFT for manifestation? Please share your testimonies if you manifested using this NFT particularly. Thanks :blush:

I did. Details are too personal to share but it involved a complete transformation of one of my close relationships.

And, while I don’t always appreciate his methods, the success was undeniable.

5 Likes

Whose methods are you talking about ?
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Magician’s

1 Like