Arcana Archetypes - Energetic Alchemy Album Release- Track(s) Overview

Just dropping this here.

3 Likes

So here’s first hand update after playing with these fields over the last 3 days. Specifically, tracks Inner Strength, Emperor, Magician, Star (Moonlight a few times but then dropped it purely on intuition) Day 1 - I’ve had an epiphany after talking to a friend of mine. We talked about the concept of “ghosting” between people when one party decides to bolt the moment the other focuses on them but then keeps reappearing in unusual ways. So my friend said: well, the one who ghosts is mirroring the inner musculine energy within the perceiver they didn’t learn to face and simply acknowledge within. So that evening I played with this idea and totally could feel my own inner musculine energy (aka the emperor) I have never really paid close attention to, let alone face it and develop a “relationship”. It was surreal to actually spend some time with energies projected from within with an understanding, acknowledging their existence. Day 2 - The following day, it was unreal to see unexpected emails and messages from ghosts from my past - people who just disappeared YEARS AGO WITH NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER whom I have obviously held in contempt after separation (or some kind of judgement which is what musculine energy does). Coincidence? I think not. So, that was just a totally unexpected unfolding of events after listening to these fields. Day 3 - developing very keen sense of wholeness and completeness, nothing and no one is missing and there is no active seeking “outward” for info or needing to fix or control things or people . It’s just sort of having a great time being alive totally not thinking but more operating in knowing that everything’s unfolding just right. Yeah, surprise $$$, more fun people to play with and awesome conversations with random strangers. Cant even feel fear or worry of any kind (which was part of autopilot programming of the inner musculine). The energies have been neutralized.

The tracks were on repeat while driving. I noticed how these sounds guide my own internal energy “up the hill” in real time - from low octaves to high octaves especially in Magician track (this is something piano players would understand). In Paul Selig’s books, this is how the whole ascension process (or switching energetically from small self to True self by going into a higher octave if “we” are defined as a “tone” and “a field”) is explained and it totally makes sense.
I love the Magician in particular - the track alternates low/high octave as if taking in all that has been accumulated energetically in low vibration and lifting it up to a higher frequency level for complete transmutation (I totally heard sounds of low vibe painful screams in low octaves and as they’re taken up into higher frequency, the sound wave culminates with what sounds like a kid saying “Hi” - high pitch helium voice. And there it was, my True self voicing itself):grinning: so, these tracks seem to crystallize the statement “I am known” into operative being.

Well, I have never analyzed or contemplated on any of my iTunes songs - this is the first. Growth never stops.

Update: I’m using the alternate reality shift deep sleep hypnosis by Brian Scott that dropped in right around the time that this album got released. Needless to say, this is a total and utter paradigm shift that can only be experienced. Amazing and surreal!

20 Likes

What a wonderful update. I was drawn to Emperor at first but they all sound great.

Thank you for the update, hopefully in a few I’ll have my own to share as well.

5 Likes

Damn the magician track has such a cool music to it I am mesmerized,the part with Pikachu sound is awesome adition

8 Likes

Hahahaha how did you notice it’s Pickachu my friend
I just noticed now after you mentioned lol
Interesting
I was in my childhood very crazy about that stuff I wonder myself how I didn’t notice it immediately😂

1 Like

The whole vibe of the song is like protagonist is getting ready to do something big,then pikachu announces him taking off,and the song kicks off from that moment on.Song resonated with me,so that is why I noticed probably

2 Likes

I finally listened to the whole album. Felt like there was too much power here to take lightly. Heard Magician and was sure it was the best of the album. Then listened to the whole album, heard Emperor, was like this song Kills. It’s the best. Then listened to Star. Damn man. Music so strong it’s probably right on target for how strong these fields are.

9 Likes

@Atreides

The unwelewāble Sapien morphic album Óhrwurms !

Yeah no rhathymia with the Emperor field’s duende - a fortiori!

[The Emperor (1.0) ]

Lol not one to napoleonize with such “puissance”…yet :smirk::crown::dragon:

2 Likes

I subscribe to Brian Scott and cannot find the video you mentioned at all. I can find previous deep sleep videos but nothing released within the last 2 weeks.

Would you be able to share the link please.

1 Like

Here it is (utilizes sleep state to enable body to adjust to the shift): https://youtu.be/J5TMsy1pEWY

Shorter version (haven’t tried, apparently same outcome): https://youtu.be/Ew7acxhkUuw

1 Like

That’s Dream’s voice channeling Pikachu :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

how many days would you suggest for me to listen to this shorter quantum jump video?I am interested in the concept

It gets better as you get familiar with the fields. I have the whole album on repeat now throughout the day. Cant wait for the other 17 archana fields to come out - these provide a great base foundation/starter kit for achieving Temet Nosce

2 Likes

3 days in a row and then 2 day break.

1 Like

In the description it says:

"Whatever you want is available, unlimited wealth, health, love and joy.

What reality will you choose?"

How do I choose?

1 Like

About what field are you talking
What field description has that
Never heard

2 Likes

I was replying to the above post made by @Blue regarding the Brian Scott video about Quantum Jumping

Focus on ONE aspect you feel is most important and most exciting at the moment - something that also feels plausible (for example, money increase that feels realistic but beyond your known expected). If you focus on too many aspects, it may be more difficult to shift unless you’re in your knowing state which resembles strong alignment with your “known” alternate reality. Start small and then grow based on the achieved level of “knowingness” or conviction. The archana album helps with this because it amplifies remembrance of those energies within so they trump the forgetfulness veil we all have self imposed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Playing the game of forgetting who you are for awhile because you need to forget who you are in order to remember who you are from a new point of view (thats what shifting is all about)

Which song in particular?

And with money should I just pick a number?

Or think about the process that will lead me to make BIG money?

All of them. If you’re into money generation game, include fields recently released on Patreon -the Million Dollar Empire mindset and Abundance mindset (these accomplish reprogramming)

1 Like