Archangel Ariel: The Lion of God

Post pics of beverages below, wait 133 seconds, and they will be charged with Ariel’s healing angelic energy by Caladrius (the Perfect Health and Immortality Servitor). Let us know what you experience.

Archangel Ariel’s name means The Lion of God, and she provides stability and abundance in physical matters.

11 Likes

Man I still feeling wonderful from Raphael’s healing energies I’m excited to experience this on as well. Thanks again

1 Like

This day is turning out to be unexpectedly awesome this morning I was feeling low but now I feel so happy inside. So I was out driving and feeling grateful and noticed a car in front of me with a 444 license plate and was just thinking how in the world did that happen lol. I’m taking this as a sign that things are about to keep getting better.

1 Like

I’m very hyped about this one, as my life path number is 9 and Ariel is said to have 9 vibration

3 Likes

Much gratitude @SorcerySupreme

2 Likes

Thanks! Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I drank some and it felt strong! It’s also helping me with my blockage like the other, I had a stronger reaction though

2 Likes

After drinking it I felt clean energetically, like it was just a sense of well being in my body and I felt slightly tingly. My body feels peaceful still.

3 Likes

I have a similar report. Clean, clear, expanded, balanced but light

3 Likes

2 Likes

Ariel helped me clean my whole room I’ve been putting it off for the longest and whenever I tried I would start midway through and get distracted by random stuff I also feel the urge to get ride of old items overall feeling a nice glow and inner wellbeing.

1 Like

2 Likes

This has been helping me at work with energy and motivation

1 Like

So I’ve been using tap water recently and swear it tastes so much better I usually can’t stand tap water but this tastes like aquafina lol. This healing water this week has profoundly helped me in many ways I thank you again for your services supreme

2 Likes

:two_hearts:

1 Like

:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you SorcerySupreme, Caladrius and Ariel.

1 Like

Been a minute since I had some ariel vibes thank you man :hearts:

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you :pray::green_heart:

Edit after drinking: That has to be the best water I have tasted, I drink RO, which has that bland taste but after charging it turned sweet :astonished:

1 Like