Archetype: High priestess

This is infused with all positive aspects of high priestess archetype. Works following the pattern of plasma while collapsing all the negative traits and attributes of your being that can stop the positive manifestations of this archetype in your state of being. Also upgraded all previous archetypes such as tower of devil, etc) with this function) Works passively by just having it so no need to carry all time (but doing so gives stronger effect. You can also deactivate this function with intent after opening the mandala or reactivate it later).

While The Magician is the guardian of the conscious mind and the tangible world, The High Priestess is the guardian of the subconscious mind and the teacher of sacred knowledge and hidden mysteries. Sitting at the threshold of the conscious and subconscious mind, The High Priestess has an innate ability to travel between these realms effortlessly. She teaches you that the world is not always as it seems and more profound influences are often at play. She ushers you through the thin veil of awareness, offering you a deep, intuitive understanding of the Universe and a heightened awareness of secret or hidden information.

The High Priestess signifies spiritual enlightenment, inner illumination, divine knowledge and wisdom. She shows up in your Tarot readings when the veil between you and the underworld is thin, and you have the opportunity to access the knowledge deep within your soul. Now is the time to be still so you can tune in to your intuition. The answers you are seeking will come from within, from your deepest truth and ‘knowing’. Allow The High Priestess to become your guide as you venture deep into your subconscious mind and access this inner wisdom. Connect with your intuition and your Higher Self through meditation, visualization, shamanic journeying, and being part of spiritual communities. (Biddy tarot)

Mandala and silent audio.
Also has test (for one time use/non owners for checking) to avoid needless purchase or loss due to made claims

Test “High priestess” the field will activate for 30 min but you can pause early with intent

And activate command for buyers as well to use without audio or carrying
Test/Active “field name” as usual

Credit:

6 Likes

Also heads up that the price of products will be bumped up later when sale ends as I’m pricing them based on that since Patreon doesn’t have cupon and I can’t use gumroad due to PayPal issue. So yah the sale still applies as it’s ongoing rn in case anyone was wondering

Im drawn to purchase this, how can I test this once before buying.

As stated here, just say Test “High priestess” the field will activate remotely. You don’t need audio or mandala to do this. This can be used only once this way and works for 30 min or stops early if you intend to but can’t be activated again

After purchase you can say Activate “high priestess” to use it remotely without audio as as much as you like. Check the description it’s already mentioned there how to

Also these functions are available only for audios that has these info in description and not available for every field

Is their a specific Tarot Archetype directly dealing with generating and receiving money and abundance ?

1 Like

Love having the opportunity to test these before we buy :white_heart: and really been enjoying the command function (without having to use audio) for the premium fields - it’s nice not to be messing with my phone and just move through life as needed

Will wait for a good time to try this one

Oh, and i found my cat today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you Equilibrium, Dagon, and @ComfortablyNumb & Dragon

10 Likes

Great news @AlreadyThere :grinning: Happy hes home safe :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Really glad. Had been seeing a small tuxedo cat walk by me on the side walk nearly every other morning day for the past week. Would make a little wish and wonder in the moment.

1 Like

The test function is amazing with a strong nearly immediate feeling, but its quite hard to know how to deal with it.

What’s the hard part? I’ve repeated this many times in many thread even including here

There’s plenty in tarot. You can look for them online

What I meant was that if you could combine 2 such abundance and money tarot archetypes (Either Straight Deck Or Reversed Deck) and create a New Alchemy like the Tower of Devil then that would be really awesome :+1:t2: