Architect of Reality

Difference with The Potion of Manifestation?

2 Likes

in design and principles.
it’s not a technology or a device for manifestation.
Think of this field as a system for your development

21 Likes

Yeah, going to have to get this one at some point I think it really helps one to be a better human being and I’m very interested in that :green_heart:

I’ve actually seen firsthand what can happen if you start gaining more power with manifesting but not enough mental discipline you start manifesting nonsense craziness. So this should really lay the groundwork that everyone needs before they start manifesting Willy nilly

19 Likes

:smirk: enough said.

11 Likes

So this has absolute priority with respect to the specific one of the manifestation but also towards the last field of luck. I think it can be used in parallel with that of charisma for excellent results.

4 Likes

Oh perfect amazing

14 Likes

Nice one :muscle::+1::clap:

3 Likes

I recently acquired a copy of The Potion of Manifestation and am presuming that this field with it together in conjunction would be a tremendous combo for manifesting if not potentially the best.

14 Likes

No work addiction ? :’)
Xd.

1 Like

Sure :100: %!

Instructions for Use; How many times can you listen to this in your opinion?

1 Like

Gauge it according to your means my man!

If looping is your choice, than go for it, if you feel energetically overloaded, slow it down

:muscle:t4:

6 Likes

I wish these fields were available in his patreon shop as well. It’s difficult to make a purchase via gumroad.

1 Like

There are limitations on Patreon that they still have to resolve, mainly no ability to generate a discount code valid in a specific period of time, if a creator chooses to release products there, then it’s manual one by one changes to update price on each product if there’s any discount. Until then it’s unlikely that products will be reflected one-to-one on these platforms.

4 Likes

I have a copy of this as well as a copy of The Potion of Manifestation. Realistically, is it feasible to listen to them both for an hour individually in that by devoting that much time to them, it will produce greater, more vast results or would it be better to listen to them for shorter amounts of time on a daily basis, consistently instead? Ever since being in the brain/intelligence areas of the forum, I’ve been uncertain about these things. Dr. Manhattan and the others would push themselves to extremes in that they stated they would listen to intelligence fields (multiple fields simultaneously at times) for sometimes eight hours in a single day in regard to pushing themselves to evolve intellectually as quickly and profoundly as possible. Is doing that with other fields of an entirely different nature applicable?

4 Likes

Small taste, everyday.

3 Likes

I feel the same , I’ve experimented with spamming fields for a while , but it just doesn’t resonate with me (for the most part) some fields I do like to loop still though it depends ; I’ve always felt a few plays a day consistently is enough , no need to overdo it , especially if it’s an overpowered field . In the long run I didn’t notice anything other than unpleasant short term side effects when spamming more complicated fields (especially brain ones)

4 Likes

this is my style :)

15 Likes

Contradictoray meaning that the two ideas camt be used simultaneously? (Neville goddard and reality surfing

1 Like

no, I meant Vadim Zeland. This was a personal opinion, not all of his suggested practices resonate

I don’t see a contradiction in using different fields and their combinations to achieve your goals/desires :wink:

8 Likes