Arcturian Energy and Intercession

Arcturus is a giant orange star, approximately 26 times of earth’s sun and 36.66 light years away from earth.

Its always interesting to see the mass of information and ego driven rhetoric people have when trying to describe their exalted connections to beings.

I often wonder what drives it, is it the need to belong or for others to accept their strange special-ness.

Edgar Cayce described the Arcturians as the most developed in this this galaxy.

That being said, I had to remake this a few times as they seemed quite specific on how this should be made.

Again and more so than the others in the series. Get this if you feel aligned with it.

Not because you want to be Master Kastebrah from the land of living pies and he directs your holy healing.

(I will probably change this description in time)

This infuses you with some of their energies and creates a connection to them.

20 Likes

:)) Dreamweaver rocks. The one who puts back the dots on the i’s… As usual :heart:

7 Likes

I’m really drawn to the Sirian energy… I stared at the artwork for almost an hour last night lol.

8 Likes

That one… all of them are crazy beautiful. I’m confused for the choice. I guess I’ll pick one randomly as a basic human, after this latest brilliant “slap” of Dreamweaver :)))

4 Likes

Don’t be too hard on yourself. I get what you’re saying though. If I try to use my head too much, I line up with half the races out there. It gets confusing. I’ll probably go with my heart in the end too.

4 Likes

No kidding. I didn’t even know holy pies was a thing I wanted before now. Or a thing that existed. Now I think I want some.

5 Likes

Print each of them out, turn them all facedown, move 'em around so they’re random and you can’t tell which is which, then choose the one your intuition pulls you towards.

:smiley:

9 Likes

OR get them all on the screen at the same time, the one you feel is staring back at you, that’s it.

5 Likes

Also, about this…have you even read your posts?!?

:rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I adore when someone truly wise like him comes and wipes off the ambient shit (excuse my French)… ambient shit = some imbroglio theories that I honestly don’t buy (like “yeaaaahhh ya don’t know, but I know :love_you_gesture:t2:Ya should check too”).

That is, Dreamweaver reminding me that I’m some ordinary pal from this planet; eating, drinking, smoking and yeah, occasionally believing in some dreams, imagining things and basta. And with a heart to follow, yes, well said.

6 Likes

Lol. I prefer reading others’ but what? :))

Edit: yes, so if you refer to some fancy stuff that I’ve written like “I felt the Deva whispering in my ears”, it doesn’t mean that I’m some higher pal belonging to a special category of beings lol

1 Like

says the gal who incarnated on nightmare difficulty… :smiley:

3 Likes

-Brony

5 Likes

… because she was probably even more primal and unelevated in past lives, if any lol

1 Like

I’ll print that one :)

1 Like

I didn’t mean any of you all btw.
lol
Just an inside joke, we do things in the real world sometimes.
and its always funny to see someone and their new (insert new name) master saying they directed and sent such and such energies for the shift of the great walrus or whatever.

27 Likes

This! :slightly_smiling_face:

Dream’s artwork is gorgeous. The new intercessory field energies are all awe-inspiring.

7 Likes

I’m going to loop “I am the Walrus” now lol

4 Likes

We are tiny beings.
if you really saw the vastness of it all, and the speck of an individual.
It can be humbling.
But also… it shows you the amount of room you can grow.
The journey is vast and the hurdles are exciting.

42 Likes

It’s okay to be drawn to more than one star system and group of beings. :wink:

(@everyone)

11 Likes