Inspirational quotes

2 Likes

Divine grace is present now. Watch for indications of it and drink from the spring of divine possibility.

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

ain´t that the truth

5 Likes

Meaning of Lite Itself is hidden always!

2 Likes
This reminds me of something that happened recently.

I went grocery shopping with somebody and there were these beercans with some really cool design.

I don´t drink beer at all, the last time I bought alcohol might´ve been around 2021. I looked at them and thought “you don´t need it, you don´t even really desire intoxication, the only reason you´ve just decided to buy them is the design and curiosity for how it may taste. However you being aware of this while doing so, is what makes it a congruent choice, and therefore “better” than simply staying abstinent for the sake of being abstinent”.

3 Likes

Jung

3 Likes

“would you believe, i actually started to think the Earth was a nice place to live”

-Vegeta

1 Like

“God didnt do this. We did.”
–will smith - I am Legend

3 Likes

“Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.”

– Ralph Waldo Emerson

“The painter has the universe in his mind and hands.”

– Leonardo Da Vinci

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

Something even “more prominent figures” around here could learn.

4 Likes

5 Likes

“My fans know how to fight, and especially how to make peace afterwards”

3 Likes

Life is like a videogame, just dont press triangle when you got circle, and if you do, don’t blame life.

1 Like

I won’t quote dead guys, nor people from 2000 years ago, I’ll quote me, I said it now lol.

2 Likes