Arcturian Energy and Intercession

… because she was probably even more primal and unelevated in past lives, if any lol

1 Like

I’ll print that one :)

1 Like

I didn’t mean any of you all btw.
lol
Just an inside joke, we do things in the real world sometimes.
and its always funny to see someone and their new (insert new name) master saying they directed and sent such and such energies for the shift of the great walrus or whatever.

27 Likes

This! :slightly_smiling_face:

Dream’s artwork is gorgeous. The new intercessory field energies are all awe-inspiring.

7 Likes

I’m going to loop “I am the Walrus” now lol

4 Likes

We are tiny beings.
if you really saw the vastness of it all, and the speck of an individual.
It can be humbling.
But also… it shows you the amount of room you can grow.
The journey is vast and the hurdles are exciting.

42 Likes

It’s okay to be drawn to more than one star system and group of beings. :wink:

(@everyone)

11 Likes

Definitely ;)

13 Likes

I just read this, took a second to get my head around it. Then immediately started reading the next post. Dream’s. Where he’s being for real.

This forum can be jarring at times. Love it though.

2 Likes

What if enough people start wearing the different alien intercessions that it triggers a benevolent ET invasion/intervention. “Enough of them are finally giving us permission to announce our presence and help.”

13 Likes

That said, I can almost 100% guarantee it won’t be Arcturtians…lol :joy: better to post this in the general alien intercession thread.

10 Likes

hey, isn’t arch Michael Arcturian?

6 Likes

Not sure. One source here says they receive help from him.

1 Like

So that means yes I guess

The ArchAngels pre-date the races.

5 Likes

These are all said to be working together. Everything Dreamweaver released so far, they’re said to be cooperating with each other. Michael’s like that, not an Arcturian, but helping them. He’s of a higher dimension than even the Arcturians. According to this one article. I haven’t scoured the internet to find and compare as many views as possible. He’s someone 9th dimensional beings talk to about how to go 10d. I doubt any of us can wrap our heads around that.

5 Likes

thank you for the answers.

one question

Are we 5 dimensional beings or are we all dimensional beings too but “trapped” here?

2 Likes

I think that’s possible. The word “trapped” would have to be gone in to. _OM or others might be ready to tackle this question.

2 Likes

“5D”? “10D”? Ahem… “Channeled by.,” (like seriously no one got what DW posted about “ego driven rhetoric people have when trying to describe their exalted connections to beings.”)

All meaningless dribble.
Might as well be talking about flying harpischords or jumping yellow trashcans.

First, one of you tell me what a 4d or 5d “dimension” is…according to one’s own understanding…and then cite one’s source - a NON-channeled source, you know one that isn’t “Master Kastebrah from the land of living pies” or something similar - and then I might entertain these questions.

Until then, I’d rather play make believe with preschoolers… it would make more sense and be more fun.

If you didn’t like that answer, you’re probably not going to enjoy the Arcturians either. They’re kinda serious, in case you couldn’t tell by the
“they seemed quite specific on how this should be made” part.

13 Likes

Welp, was about to post, what I learned from The RA Material.

Guess I can skip writing a post for 30 minutes and enjoy the good weather here :joy::sunglasses:

8 Likes