Are Sapien dog tags only available here on this website?

Are the dogs only available here? Please name all the websites that they are also sold at besides this one…thanks!

Also, can we wear more than one? And does the effect linger for a while even after we take it off if we can’t more than one at a time?

The dog tags are available through the Teespring and Enlightened States websites.

You can wear four tags at once. Some people are able to wear more than four.

Dream has designed them so that multiple tags can be strung next to each other on the same chain for this purpose. You can also carry them anywhere within your aura (about 1-2 metres), such as in your pocket.

Some of the effects linger for awhile, depending upon the tag and your individual response to the energy. Some tags such as Advanced Healing are meant to have a lasting effect even after the tag is taken off.

7 Likes

Damn, thanks a lot man. This has been extremely helpful since I plan to get 2 as soon as I’m able.

2 Likes

Do these have lasting effects:
social mastery
matchmaker
Eternity redux
Fat/Weight loss
True Self and interconnection
Timelessness and mindfulness

Would the effect go away when I take it off?

Also does anyone own these?

Should I take out the true self and timelessness and just listen to the audio? Or do you think I would be better to get the tag to enhance socializer and matchmaker? I haven’t made the purchase yet, I don’t want to spend a lot, but if you think it’ll help.

Some of the effects would and some wouldn’t.

The effects that a tag has already had on your cells (weight loss, anti aging, etc.) will last even after the tag is taken off.

Effects on your mindset (seeing the true self of others, interconnection, mindfulness, confidence, etc.) can gradually change your natural way of thinking as well, although it’s up to you to continue to maintain those changes over time.

Things like the Increased Pheromone Production and Calling subfields in the Matchmaker tag might go away when you take it off.

In my experience, the morphic field itself begins to fade after varying amounts of time when the tag is taken off.

You can read about some experiences in the energy items thread if you haven’t already.

It really depends on you and your goals. Generally speaking, wearing a tag is equivalent to playing the audio field the entire time you’re wearing it, and in my experience they tend to be more powerful than the audios.

What are you hoping to experience with those two tags? I don’t have them, but I think they would be great to have to become a more enlightened person and to attract the same in your social interactions, as Matchmaker attracts people who are on a similar vibration to yours.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll look into that thread. As far as my goals with the tags, I want to get out of my head stop daydreaming and live a real life, detach from people and objects, acknowledge and not judge my feelings emotions good and bad, switch my focus to the present, not feel separate from everything, be zen have inner peace.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. The True Self and Interconnection and Timelessness and Mindfulness tags would be great for what you want. You might try the chakra audios on Gumroad as well.

4 Likes

Can the dog tags effects extend to other people when wearing?

3 Likes

I’m not sure. I’ve been wondering whether the effects can extend to other people as well. I think that they might if the tags are within another person’s aura.

2 Likes

What about listening to audios? Should we take them off during our listening?

What about listening to audios? Should we take them off during our listening?

I always keep my physical fields on me when I listen to audios. Works fine for me.

4 Likes

Thanks, I don’t have any yet but I’m reading about them now so I can get 2 or 3 when I get off of this quarantine…do you know if the A.P.E. helps with negative thoughts, since it says that one of it’s attributes is psychic shielding? There expensive, but worth it nonetheless, that’s why I’m trying to narrow them down.

A.P.E. can help with negative thoughts. The Photosynthesis and fear reduction subfields in it may help with negative thoughts in addition to the psychic shielding, as fear underlies many negative emotions.

From the Photosynthesis audio description:

What this does is create a temporary energetic addition to you body, which allows you to be able to conduct a form of photosynthesis, it will work for a day or two then start to fade, you can always refresh by re-listening.

It will directly draw on light to your mitochondria (in effect this is sorta like a chloroplast) it will carry it throughout your body, which is harder to do as a human, as you are not transparent and light wont pass through naturally.

So basically you will employ light, especially sunlight as an energy source.

You my not feel hungry with this sometimes also.

3 Likes

I want to get the true self of others too…it will help me get rid of the initial split second judging that I sometimes do based on someone’s looks or what they do…I swear to you…I even feel bad when it’s only for a split second…I wonder why this is…It’s not like I dwell on the judgement…I blip it out as quick as it comes…

3 Likes

Sounds like the “X-Men” frequency…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like