Are there fields that one absolutely should NOT play overnight during sleep?

You are free to post it, i gonna cut it for you.

5 Likes

Thank you for your tip on 8 hours of carrying out. I haven’t taken this aspect under consideration so far. I’ll look into this. :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, I am grateful for all the resposes. :pray:
I think ultimately I have to train my ability to make better judgements and assesments. Also, perhaps the fastest way is to conduct experiments on my self.
I listened to Plasma Beach and Plasma Light only during daytime. I already have chronic insomnia, but I haven’t experience any deterioration of my symptoms. So I feel they haven’t cause any disturbances to my sleep.
BoL, this is one of the fields I plan to buy in near future. I’ll take precautions when I buy it. Thanks again for everyone here.

1 Like

Thanks for your generosity.
The following are my lists. My current daily use: 1+3 in daytime, 4+2 during night through sleep. If I do have a lot of time at a certain day, 5 or 7 or 8 depending on feeling.

1. The Beginning List (must present as the first playlist of the day):
    Subconsciouness limits dissolver
    Energy Blockage Removal
    Cosmo-volt
    Torsion Field

2. The Finishing List (must present as the final playlist of the day):
    Auric and Energy Body Repair
    Grounding

3. Major list (I started this just three days ago, because of new purchases made on this monday):
    Plasma Light
    Plasma Brain
    Plasma Platelet
    Plasma Mitochondria
    Smart Stemcells
    Plasma Combo 1
    Plasma Teeth +
    Heart Work
    Cat to Mitocondria
    DNA Repair System
    Probability and Luck
    Capital Governance
    Mind Settings Album (all 4 tracks)

4. Barely rise to the occassion list (My life is a mess, and my mental state needs a revamp, otherwise self-destruct is almost inevitable. I play this list everynight during sleep starting from this week.):
    ADD ADHD
    Unstoppable Will
    Stop Procrastinating
    Opiate and General Addiction Withdrawal
    Overcome any addiction/Dopamind Receptor Repair
    Emotional Release
    Emotional Mastering
    The Unbreakable
    New Perspectives
    Axiety
    Amygdala Healing
    Ego Dissolution

5. Minor list (I used to listen to some of the tracks in this list randomly over the past two month or so, but I axed this list down them starting from this week):
    Internal Alchemical Crucible
    Ojas
    Brain Antioxidant Complex
    AMPK
    Blood Brain Barrier Repair
    NAD precusor
    Induced MOTS-c production
    Grey Hair
    Posture and Atlas
    hemorrhage & fissure

6. Gynecomastia list (Have been using for almost three months, I am a skinny guy from the outset, and the results are showing. Stopped from this week, not resuming unless relapse):
    Gynecomastia v2.0

7. PP list (Used when lack of interest in general mood hit):
    Progesterone v2
    testosterone
    dht

8. Exorcism & Cleanse list (I’m obsessed with darker things, and this is bought in case of emergency need):
    Negative energy and entity remover
    Curese/Spell Removal
    Exorcism Rite 2.0
    The De-Inhabiter
    Negative Entity Bad Spirit Demonic Removal
    Cutting Etheric Cords

1 Like

Quick question: Is this the order that you’re playing them in?

yes

1 Like

Ego dissolution should be in there, change energy blockage remover to the integraton (2x)

cut torsion field and cosmo-volt

add 2x mstate gold (and not more)

Would prefer it more in the beginning.

Also more in the beginning

Cut it and stick with one or two mindset.

I would choose the unbreakable and capital governance (i don’t have the field but probably it’s also to mindset related?)

If you have the unbreakable this shouldn’t be needed. (and if you feel like you need more than just stick with unstoppable willpower)

Unles you try to recover from a very hard addiction (like opiate, years of daily alcohol etc) the plasma brain of youth should be enough. (mstate gold, new perspective and the normal bio plasma also regenerate things there)

If you have already plasma combo it should cover all aspects of your physical health.

all kind of entity remover isn’t needed if you have this

If you want something more stronger i recommend to look for Bhoot Pret Nivaran Puja and Homa.

Get the new smart etheric cord cutter, use it in the first week daily and then 1-2 once a week.
(same with deep aura cleaner, daily for once a week and then keep it with etheric cord cutter once a week)

Don’t forget to use something for your room.

Feeling good is also a question to have more life-force, consider minor blueprint or ancient arts (loop the whole series instead spamming one thing)

If you want to use more things but you don’t have so much time you could wear 2-3 mandalas and use sapiens card system.

This also might be interesting:

1. Positive Power Waves
    are a dense compression of positivity and positive energy into the core of your being, this energy is slowly released for your own usage and repair, and remains as a sustained dense structure for a while, it will supplement any energy needs and be useful in sports. But each action is now influenced for a highly positive outcome.
4 Likes

Do you move your body enough?

3 Likes

Thank you for your detailed recommendations, I’ll look into it next morning, it’s already past midnight where I am :sweat_smile:

And you are terrific precise pointing out that I don’t move my body enough… Sometimes I feel awestruck how people on this forum have various uncanny abilities. :joy:

2 Likes

Then i guess we know what we should do as next.

(no pressure)

Use before bed this:

I also know something that gives you very fast results but it requires willpower.

(and stop spamming all day stuff, it’s in the most case contraproductive)

1 Like

What is it? :)

2 Likes

and star exercise / sudarshan kriya

7 Likes

Ahh, willpower, I found almost none on me.

Just start with the star exercise / sudarshan kriya 2x5min (later 2x 10) per day followed by some little workout afterwards. That should be still quite beneficial.

Sorry in advance for my stupid questions…

change energy blockage remover to the integraton (2x)

What does this mean? Is there a integration field?

Get the new smart etheric cord cutter, use it in the first week daily and then 1-2 once a week.
(same with deep aura cleaner, daily for once a week and then keep it with etheric cord cutter once a week)

Could you please give me a reference to deep aura cleaner?

This also might be interesting :1. Positive Power Waves

Again, Could you please give me a reference to it?

Get the new smart etheric cord cutter

Actually, I got it. I typed the wrong name…

Thank you again for your patience. I am much grateful to you.

1 Like

On dreamseeds 30min long

On patreon, lesser diamonds

2 Likes

I am so sorry for disturbing you and the inconveniences. :bowing_man:

no problem, everything is fine :)

1 Like

Do you mind explain the reasoning for this, curious to know and understand. Thanks!

1 Like

I am pondering if the use of Bluetooth headphones or buds is ever acceptable and am leaning towards quadraphonic audio over even air tubes.