Are you affected too by this?

This is something going around that has been affecting lots of people , me included.

Maybe Captain already has this treatment. But at least KNOW what’s up.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRwAtFwH/

(You may skip this part)
I’ve complained about symptoms I was having that made me so “animal” like.
My God my “lizard brain” has ruined my life the last 7 months. Good news is yesterday with an AI chat bot I learned my limbic system is affected. I found YouTube frequency for it and I IMMEDIATELY felt an improvement. I coupled it with a “Psychedelic state” field that turns off my default mode network. I listened to a random mindfulness sub and it helped a lot.

Ok that is all. Blessings to you all.

2 Likes

Most of these things are problems caused by the long covid.

The long covid has caused many people to develop many different types of dysautonomia, one of which is POTS.

People who have been diagnosed with POTS have already mentioned in the comment that it is POTS.

It was not a well known and common disorder until the covid epidemic.

The direct or indirect impact of the virus has damaged many parts of the human body.

One of the body systems most damaged by covid in many people is the nervous system.

4 Likes

This is relief and enlightenment.

Update: holy shii… I have all the side effects.

1 Like

Rule #1: Never click on a TikTok link.
Rule #2: Never have TikTok on your phone.

10 Likes

I’ve kept tabs on each ban attempt.

Enlightened estates members, I won’t let you be ignorant on this one.

The original bill proposed (The Restrict Act) banning Tiktok did not have anything to do with Tiktok but everything to do with Internet censorship.
Within the the span of a few months Canada passed a similar bill and so did the UK.
But why ban the app? Because of real NEWS… People were reporting real things the media wasn’t allowed to show you. Such as the Ohio chemical spill… Nobody knew for 2 hours what happened except us on Tiktok.
The France riots. We saw countless videos of what a search for France looked on Instagram vs Tiktok.
Maybe you also are unaware that there’s another riot happening now there. Farmers have locked down Paris… We can’t be shown that. We might just get inspired. Good luck finding this on Instagram.

The last 3 real quick:
Facebook was fined for selling you data to China…
Make Zuckerberg lobbied to have Tiktok banned…
US intelligence has found there’s no real connection to China.

The app comes from China!

They (ByteDance) have an in-house Communist Party committee composed of employees who are party members.

2 Likes

The last 4 years Tiktok has been found infallible in matters of security.
This report doesn’t take that into account.
Everything is on the US side of things.
They had the CEO in Congress for the second time and nobody has brought it up anything from the last 4 years.
Literally the US side of Tiktok is in the US.

The ban is just breaking up our unity.

You are using Instagram and Facebook you are not a friend of freedom.

So much craze for nothing…what exactly is China going to do to me, you and anyone else not in China?

Are we just old?