Are you ahead of your time? - Matt Kahn - Recommended for star seeds <3

Felt inspired to share this. :smiley:

“We’re all going through something that most of the world haven’t acknowledged exists yet.

And when you talk to people about it it gets put into all these different categories. It isn’t actually what it is. It’s very mysterious.

And then of course when you’re talking about things that no one else is really understanding it makes you think, ‘maybe it’s me’.

And it really is that we are very much pioneers in the first wave of ascension coming into the full embodiment and vibrational prominence of our highest self bringing forward into a world so that the world can start to recognize and taste and savor the ecstasy of its own eternal light.

It’s kind of that whole ‘being ahead of your time’-thing kind of stinks. It’s a good sales-pitch though, right.

You’re in heaven and: ‘You’re gonna go be ahead of your time.’

‘Really? Ahead of my time? A pioneer?’

‘YES!’

And then you get to be a pioneer which means you come into a world where no one understands anything you’re experiencing and it feels weird.

And you either think: ‘well I’m just having experiences no one else is’ and it can develop this weird form of spiritual arrogance, or most likely creates this insecurity of ‘maybe I’m just insane’ because my intuitive experiences aren’t matching the insanity of everyone else.”

17 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I certainly I’ve felt this way already :)

5 Likes

Love Matt Kahn!

3 Likes

celebrate life and each other

:smiley:

Definitely an Energetic Alchemy release

27 Likes

Keep feeling inspired :D

7 Likes

Just wanted to put this here :)))))) :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes