Argument with parents and religious belief being pushed on me

I do love them. But they’re love me only if I follow their ideology but yea. Lol

I do that most of the time but then again when I lose my temper sometimes I just focus trying to fight it with my own reasoning and then realize sigh. It’s idk why I even bothered" XD

1 Like

Yes. It’s the “official” interpretations that are wrong. They all share the same principles at the core. Love, wisdom, and expansion of consciousness. That’s the original intention of them all. Now, the dogmatic fundamentalists are just mistaken and it’s sad.

3 Likes

If you truly believe that they would not accept you and only you know the answer to that then @psynergy’s advice is what I would follow, it’s unfortunate but some parents shouldn’t be parents, in my case it as I got older and they couldn’t control me as much, only thing they could do is advice me, also I should mention I never truly left the religion I basically became one in name until I found my way back. At the end of the day no one knows your situation more than you. Maybe meditate and use the higher self audio and see the answer you get.

2 Likes

If you don’t trust it is also ok
Atleast you trust sapien medicine that is why you are here
Sapien Med created field Spear of Destiny that is based upon christianity
Anyways go towards enlightenment

What about toxic parents who abuse their kids.
What would help?

Remember if they follow what they believe, they will want you to also follow what they know/believe is their truth. (to save you, in their mind)
But ‘forcing’ will inevitably lead to more and more rebellion.
I would say compromise, so that their mind feels at ease and you are also at ease.
There must be a fair middle ground somewhere.

The problem is, more rebellion and rejection will only make them push harder.

15 Likes

It is accepte it
It is your fate
read life of Lord Shree Ram prabhu he went to forest for his Father’s owner

Read about Jesus he sacrificed his life for others

Mother is God anyways

Religion was never meant to be about mere belief. It’s about emulating the prophets and avatars to gain personal experiential knowledge of the divine just like they did. And everyone’s path is different. No two people have the same karma or mission from their higher selves.

1 Like

Ha ha Hinduism
Is not a religion
In fact Hindu word is given to us by muslims
The people who reside nearby Sindhu rever are Hindu
Few people in those days used to pronounce S as H

1 Like

Obviously boss I am trying to tell you the same

Karma is simply cause and effect and not associated with one single religion.

“Ye shall reap what you sow.” -Karma in Christianity

1 Like

And Hinduism was also known as Dharma, so yes there were other names for the same culture or system

1 Like

It is in most of the religions bro
However in Sanatan dharma you will have to pay for your sins even after death also you will have to take many births to clear the sins

I am also speaking of the “law” of karma…what do you mean? Cause and effect is a law

Read what I wrote again: I said not particularly associated with any single religion. That’s what I meant: it’s in all

Again dear
Don’t say hindu
It is sanatan
& Let us know what do you exactly want many people would be here to suggest you

No worries bro. Anyway, it sucks when people push anything on anyone. I agree with @Captain_Nemo, compromise is the answer.

it’s not that I don’t trust it’s that it’s unrelated and not helping the one who made this thread

i can only speak about my parents but when they tell me to come back to their church the source of that energy is fear.

basing my interactions with them on david hawkin’s chart of consciousness:

i used to respond with anger, but they could match it. they were more experienced with anger and i learned anger from them, so of course i’d lose out in this situation.

it was only when i was able to respond with courage and above that they met me there and didn’t force the subject as much as they wanted to.

in this chart, the lower the emotion, the more force is used to overpower the other party.

when i responded with a ‘higher’ perspective, the interactions begin to be based on mutual respect and communication.

plasma flower has been my game changer when communicating with my parents and respecting their beliefs.

3 Likes