Yes. Ithought it was already faded or something when i first looked at it. 
pictures… guys… pictures
Ooo, thanks for the heads-up! (Recalibrating my expectations for when it arrives.)
I finally have it! I’m wearing it around my neck right now!
No pictures of tags…
I’m wearing my tag to school, and as I walked into my first class some girls said I was “looking fresh” today
I loaded a pic of my Book of Cards one time and it was removed by a mod…so no more pics of anything from me! 
evil
Why?
Any reviews compared to the audio?
I don’t have to worry about playing the audio… Saving me time.
100% more secure every hour of the day knowing I got my armor on me.
Thing about this I notice the most is my emotions not being sucked out of me. It’s like if I find out if someone I’m speaking to does something it’s like I have this emotional attitude of ‘oh, I don’t care.’ I’m not allowing that to take any of my power away.
I got this tag and have been wearing this daily for the past few weeks. One thing I noticed was that people at work weren’t being rude to me or messing with me like they were before. I feel some strength and protection around me which feels nice and safe. 
Also, people seem to be nicer to me at work and when I’m out. That could be from Social Mastery tag also. :)
Lol now I know what has been ‘merging’ with my own field for the past few days.
Looks sweet by the way, just opened it.
Been wearing for a month or so and this makes me worry less about f*king up because I don’t feel like there’s any space for such thoughts. like why would you worry if you’re invincible armor :0
I haven’t gotten to that point yet (ETA: but then I haven’t been wearing mine as long), but I understand what you’re saying. I am looking forward to experiencing that for myself.
yeah + my workouts slap. you tend to push yourself. this reflects the armor within, you value urself more
Just recived mine today! I m really happy! Just for a 7h wear i can notice some calmness… It really is diferrent it s hard to explain! Can’t wait for the long term experience 
Thank you Reform! 


