Sapien Shop

No it just closed again.

If the shop opens again it will be announced here in the forum.

1 Like

My tag (Armor of Light and glory) arrived :partying_face:

15 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

Im waiting for mine too :+1:

5 Likes

I got it when it first came out. It feels like I’m in a protected bubble. :innocent:

3 Likes

I want this again :frowning:

2 Likes

Im very happy to share with you friends that my “Armor of light and glory” tag arrived! :tada:

It came in the morning so I had a chance to put it on before work! So my first impressions during work were impressive… wow…!

My first day with a tag is always impactful. And today was no exception. I had a very palpable experience regarding its power. I own a business -restaurant (family business) with my sister. It is, thankfully, a successful one with a lot of movement in the busy hours. I notice, as I’m in the spotlight with a lot of responsibility, that many times during that time my heart races, I have anxiety spikes… even to deal with some customers I know that are problematic in a sense. Today for a split second during those kind of moments my heart accelerated… just to, in that same moment get “comforted” back to its peace. It was so palpable!

It’s an armor of protection and light. I can deal with whoever is coming… it’s such a blessing.

This is my first impression. It’s an honor to carry this tag. It’s a great time to be alive!! :blush:

Thanks @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG for making this possible!

From my heart to yours, thank you.

36 Likes

Great review!

4 Likes

Thanks SilverZuzu! :grinning:

4 Likes

Is there any way we could also have the option to buy the book of cards from another site? Considering it’s an E-book I think it’d be good to have this option since there’s no need for delivery.

2 Likes

Is the shop down? I tried purchasing the Chakra tag off EnlightenedStates which redirected me to The Sapien Shop, of which says that checkouts have been disabled for the shop.

Yeah they haven’t announced its open, every once in a while they open and its said here.

5 Likes

It’s on Patreon.

1 Like

I believe you’re referring to the card system. I’m talking about the book of cards that we create ESS, Faes, and environmental transformers with.

1 Like

Yeah that ones on there also. It’s called energetic addendum on there. They’re both on there.

1 Like

Nah man, it’s completely different one.

https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/dreamweaver-/the-book-of-cards/hardcover/product-5jd55m.html?page=1&pageSize=4

Thanks for reminding me of the Energetic Addendum!

A point of clarification, though: Patreon’s Energetic Addendum* doesn’t include the ESS, the Fae servitors and the environmental transformers. Those are only in the Book of Cards. (IIRC, Dream made a recent comment about how he was hesitant to post these on Patreon out of concerns that some people would abuse them.)

*My Energetic Addendum only has Dark and Light Servitors, the 3 Treasures, Stem Cell Energy for Healing, Wealth Drawing and Energy/Chakra Cleansing Sigils.

1 Like

Oh wow thank you for telling me this. I had no idea. Now I want this Book of Cards!

Sorry for the misinfo.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :dragon: Dragon Golem

Guys, what about the current shipping to Europe, any problems? I’m living in Germany :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what you’re asking about, because the Sapien Shop is currently closed and not shipping anywhere, let alone to Europe or Germany.

2 Likes