Sapien Shop

Lol actually I did order this >>

3 Likes

Got it the last go-around. (Only just arrived a few days ago.)

2 Likes

I donā€™t have many tags left to buy lolā€¦

Already ordered the Divine Tree, just waiting for it ā€¦

Considered Moldavite and then decided to stick with the little Moldavite rock I have, for now.

Armor of Light is a GREAT buy, Shielding + Armour is an amazing combo.

9 Likes

As a matter of fact, when my last purchases (for the last go-around) came in and I was arranging how Iā€™d carry them, I thought of you and how I was on my way to becoming Maoshan-level. (Maoshan-lite? Haha)

As they say, ā€œgood things come to he who waits.ā€

Like minds! (My budget was thanking me with that thought process.)

Iā€™m certainly hoping so. It arrived just in time for me to pressure-test it in a nerve-wracking seminar thatā€™s about to start for me. Iā€™ve been practicing reminding myself that Iā€™m wearing it so I can give the tag a fair test. :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for my SLR and abundance ones, theyā€™re my firsts. Once they work their magic, Iā€™ll get all :cat2:. I ordered during the promotion

3 Likes

Me and my sister @Cris did! :smiley: :star_struck:

What an honorā€¦

7 Likes

I just got it about 2 days ago!

10 Likes

Mine arrived Monday. Based on all the testimonials on here, it seemed like a field Iā€™d want to have on me 24/7, so I opted for the tag. Glad I did :sunglasses:

11 Likes

if the sapien shop is closed, where can i buy the ebook with fae and ess servitors?

You asked this days ago, now the shop was open for a few days and you didnt buy it :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

haha, i have no idea this thread exist

now im Watching :smiley:

2 Likes

Just wore my SLR and abundance for the first time. And had yet another clash with my stepdad, the biggest in years. Does it mean theyā€™re working? :joy:

I have one that is like that for a few days already.

But I recall reading somewhere that there might be a quota of packages that needs to be reached before they get sent out together. It also depends on the shipping plan though.

5 Likes

In addition to what @Vesparda said, Iā€™ve had that happen too. Usually, itā€™s because thereā€™s a delay between the time when the shipping label is processed (which sends out the email to you automatically) and the time that the package gets physically scanned into the UPS system. In my experience with Teespring and Sapien products, an interval of up to 7 days seems to be normal for me.

2 Likes

My intercession arrived yesterday!

9 Likes

Is the sapien shop back open now because Iā€™m looking to make an order for a tag?

1 Like

No it just closed again.

If the shop opens again it will be announced here in the forum.

1 Like

My tag (Armor of Light and glory) arrived :partying_face:

15 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

Im waiting for mine too :+1:

5 Likes

I got it when it first came out. It feels like Iā€™m in a protected bubble. :innocent:

3 Likes