Armor of Light and Glory

I hope you fully enjoy it. I was going to order it but both PayPal and Coinbase are problematic here :joy: Drink and toast for me when you receive it. That design is rockā€™nā€™roll!

4 Likes

Does anyone know something about Achilles Armor? I have been researching it but havent found a lot.

Just wondering since im clueless about its effects

2 Likes

the field or the myth on which the field is based?

Letā€™s make this history lesson funā€¦
NSFW

8 Likes

The field.

I read Achilles story and i researched it on the internet but havent particularly found anything about his Armor whose elements where included in this field.

1 Like

Itā€™s a field that protects your from all kinds of harm, physical and supernatural.

24 Likes

Aight gotcha thank you!

2 Likes

Somewhat redundant update + echo to many other positive reviews flourishing in other threads, either for this one and others.

Except for the days I start with Yagnas, this one is now the first one I play when I wake up. Blueprint of Life and others take care of my night and since I rarely sleep before midnight, we can say that those are the ones that initiate the actual day. Sort of.

You want to wander in the streets as relax as if you were walking barefoot in your pajamas somewhere in your home? This is the one.

Yes, I still care for healthy physical distance. Nothing related to the pandemic. Iā€™ve always been like that (except during my flower power periods throughout the years). I mean we can love each other without necessarily sticking like glue, canā€™t we. I mean depends with whomā€¦ :p

So I always cared about that aspect, although I overcame my fear of entering a giant congress room or other crowded places, with 53768 staring eyes. A long time ago, before meeting Sapien Medicine. That wasnā€™t the problem.

Or I already wrote somewhere that I live in a pseudo-elite district with almost daily street fights. I didnā€™t runaway from those but I was in an iron man attitude like ā€œYou talkinā€™ to me?? Youā€™d better not. Whistling at me now? Iā€™ll legit ignore youā€.

Or other minor examples. ā€œDonā€™t touch me, hey. You canā€™t anyway!ā€ attitude. Then (again as said elsewhere), I was feeling kind of guilty. Thinking ā€œMy undear, you are the ONE whoā€™s reflecting inner ugliness outside. Cut the crap alreadyā€.

Now itā€™s neither of them. I also play the field while walking outside, almost finger snapping at it.

People take their distance, yes. But some donā€™t. Instead of getting mad, I think ā€œahhh, maybe they came closer to get some bits of that shiny Armorā€.

And then I stop playing that field and switch to more altruistic fields like Plasma Flower or Virus Disruption.

Older fields were already working incredibly well. But full acceptance and ā€œassimilationā€ takes time. I think (or hope) Iā€™m progressing towards there.

12 Likes

Loved this!

That sounds familiar. Very true and important.

:heart_eyes: Inspiring way of seeing it. Thank you for sharing!

I just got the tag version so Iā€™m curious to see :smiley:

8 Likes

Congratulations Adventurer, you have unlocked a mega-epic collectorā€™s item!

Errā€¦ I meanā€¦ :arrow_up: Very pale copy of itā€¦

I hope you enjoy much, much, much! :partying_face:

13 Likes

I love your choice of gif @Bronyraur :heart_eyes: some cool body armoured dance moves!

6 Likes

Thank you so much!! :hugs: :heart: Haha, Iā€™m already so blissed out from everything hereā€¦ I think this is going to send me over the edge :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you Jenny, actually if you slow down the rhythm of the gif guy, it matches the fieldā€™s music :joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Your enthusiasm is contagiousā€¦ Thank you too! :dizzy:

5 Likes

One more ā€œsurvival reportā€ about this field (lite version):

It happened a few minutes ago. I was coming back home (pedestrian way). I wasnā€™t on the sidewalk because in my country (as in many other places), sidewalks are full of everythingā€¦ except spot for people to walk on.

So I was on the road, but nearby the sidewalk. Therewas a parked minivan next to me. And at that moment, an electric Vespa-like silent but fast engine suddenly popped up from the perpendicular street. We met at the corner, if you see what I mean.

It was impossible for the guy to see me (I was hidden by the minivan) nor stop at that speed. But somehow, he managed to stop. And I managed to step aside, last minute. That incident would certainly not have killed me, but I would have ended up with broken legs for sure. Or some similar unpleasant consequences.

The guy said: ā€œYou suddenly dropped on my wayā€ and I replied ā€œAh yes??? Look around: where am I supposed to walk? Is there a place??ā€

We had a few minutes of tension but then it all went well, we exchanged good wishes, etc.

So this Armor is something to have, no matter how one is good at ā€œchanging their realityā€ and what not. There are stuff out of our control as well.

Armor + Kinetic Quasi Crystal effect too, I guess.

17 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:.

Did you play the Quasi crystal before or after the Armor?

3 Likes

Today I had played Armor before Quasi Crystal but I do the other way around too other times :)

6 Likes

Is this not available to buy anymore?

1 Like

Itā€™s on Teespring.

4 Likes

I had to change browsers. Thanks, @noname!

2 Likes

*The Navigator of Awe
*Knight Mindset
*Excalibur

9 Likes

IIMHO these would go good together:

Knight Mindset
Armour of Light & Glory
Excalibur
The Navigator of Awe
Unbreakable

In this stack I dont think it makes much of a difference what order u play them in.

8 Likes