Armor of Light and Glory

Yes and for the ability to “bounce back”.
Protection.

And all the qualities of a Knight.

7 Likes

Heavens beautiful Brony! We are not free from some altercation like the one you just described! The good thing is that you have been using this powerful protective field! Thank you as always for sharing your experience, you are very important to me! a lot of love for you always !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Lol

giphy (1)

Whats up @SilverZuzu hommie

I couldn’t resist :heartpulse:

9 Likes

:grin: :sunglasses: :cocktail: :cool:

I think this is the 1rst and last time I’ll be called a homie, lol. (I got a kick out of it!)

12 Likes

Hahaha :heart:

6 Likes

giphy

Also, now there’s always this song playing in my head whenever I think about you:

7 Likes

Thank you beautiful @Bronyraur !!! It makes me feel special knowing that you take me into account !!! I loved the rhythm of this song, it is very dynamic !!! I send you a strong hug with all my heart as always !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

Love this from the page on viking symbolism for the helm of awe:

“This is also a great symbol to inspire courage in those who might suffer from mental health disorders, like anxiety or depression.”

5 Likes

I like the homepage haha:

Armor and Navigator of Awe is definitely a go-to duo :)

9 Likes

Where ? Is it free to listen ?

That was at the time of the release. It’s a purchasable field now.

2 Likes

Thanks

I know you’re still finding your way around here, so here’s a pro-tip for you:

Generally, the information where to find the field is included in the first post of the thread for that field. So, when you’re in the thread for that field and you want to know how to obtain it, you can simply scroll up and voilà! there’s your answer! All for you!

6 Likes

I think I know this well-being by now. Desiree just gave the link on her own … I was just asking if this field is still free since someone wrote it was. You know a field could sometimes be free for first play or something like that … just to experience and then buy … just in case … so I asked about that.

4 Likes

What a curious way of saying “thank you.” We do things differently in my country. :man_shrugging:

You’re welcome.

Text is not always the best way of communication… the message you wrote sounded like … it’s already there in the first post obviously… you don’t need to ask … like it’s said in the forum … use the search box. To me finding the source of audio was preliminary like most people so it sounded differently.

But I totally understand you might have meant to give the information literally and I misunderstood.
Thanks for responding well-being.

1 Like

I think @WellBeing is inclining you to be more autonomous on the forum
( which is nice of him, helping people to be more autonomous )

5 Likes

It’s true that I’m all about helping people finding their empowerment. I want that for myself and I want that for everyone I meet who wants that, too (but they get to choose).

However, I simply read the post to which I had replied, saw that Desiree had answered the question with (helpful) facts and saw an opportunity to share a helpful tip that might not have been apparent to our new friend.

A long time ago, a teacher of mine taught me an eye-opening truth: I don’t need anyone to be different so that I can feel better. That was (and, sometimes, still is) a revolutionary idea to me. That’s one of the truths from which I try to live my life, and it can be hard, particularly in a world where almost everyone else is managing their relationships from the opposite perspective of “I need you to be different so that I can feel better.” Outside of my teaching roles (which are not on this forum) I have no desire to correct anyone.

Of course, all of this could just be my Armor of Light and Glory tag speaking. :wink: (See what I did there? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

7 Likes

It’s all good Eli :+1:t2:

2 Likes

what are the results from this field? can u tell me please?