Cloaking field

I have been using this field since yesterday but why do people still can see me when I’m out :eyes:
I’m so confused is this making you invisible or something with the mind of others? What’s funny is that I asked my mom to find me while I’m hiding and she did found me… And I went to the store today as well and I was in the section of food section. Where there are people. I just went to the side so they can walk pass me but the place was too small and then asking me to move a bit. My point is how do they see me? :joy:

2 Likes

You may want to check this schema:

What becomes invisible or barely noticeable is a little more subtle (as stated in the field’s description). Someone can even shake your physical hand as if squeezing it like a lemon but still not notice you.

7 Likes

So In general they notice me but they don’t know I’m there? But why my mom for example remember everything I did though…

1 Like

I like your style :)) Well, the flesh and bone John Doe will notice the flesh and bone Imogen (no. 1 in the schema). But the psycho-astralo-[insert term] John Doe won’t notice the psycho-astralo-[insert term] Imogen (for ex. no. 5 in the schema).

Of course I’m schematizing here :))

There are hints in the description actually:

Sometimes you just want to be left alone, what this does is blends your aura :exclamation: into the back ground of the environment around you, so that you don’t stand out and really cant be perceived psychically. :exclamation: It also has some of the invisibility field effects. So people will generally find it harder to notice :exclamation:you.

Entities around will still remain but they wont be able to ‘see’ you :arrow_left: [focus on the quote mark].

This isn’t an amnesia field, dear :))

8 Likes

Hm to be quite frank I still don’t understand but well I guess it just making you invisible in a psychic way. Either way idk if I want to continue with it though. Lol thanks for the answers. I appreciate it

1 Like

A famous researcher and coach, Richard Bartlett, described how to develop this technique in his book. Moreover, I experienced it many years ago once, unknowingly.

1 Like

What technique?

It is described in a book by Richard Bartlett

I think it works more like a blending in. A scene from a book comes to mind…

It was one of the books by Barry Eisler , the John Rain series. He and his friend dox had to eliminate a target at an airport if i remember right. They were tracking him through the airport. However dox is actually this huge guy, really obvious. But he was a trained sniper and from there he learned how to blend in. He was able to merge with the crowd and thus be " invisible". John Rain could see him obviously, but he noticed clearly that dox was invisible to the target.

4 Likes

I’m so confused who is John…

Nvm I think now I understand. So in simple term like when I go out. I be blending in with the crowd. Instead of being the center. I be blending in and they just don’t care?

Oh sorry it’s just a fictional character from a book. I just wanted to express that this is what the field does.

You got it right

2 Likes

But where is this field?

On his petron

1 Like

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35473167

1 Like

Wait. Oh I think this is kinda making lot of sense now … Omg now I just realized that I did indeed see people that don’t give me the looks that I usually get from people. I feel like I was just like regular person that walks at the store without people actually noticing about me “the aura that usually people find me this way” :thinking:

okay, thanks, I download it now

they don’t notice you spiritually not physically

Ya I understand now. I think this like a famous artist for example and when you use this field that famous artist will just become blending with the people around it and then people just see it like “regular person” Hmm this is making more sense now. Very interesting

it seems like it gives you no spiritual presence meaning your aura is just completely hidden / neutral yea. it would be good for someone who’s chased by some entity for example

2 Likes

That’s very true. This is interesting. As for someone who dealt with social anxiety this somehow really help me in terms of blending in with society.

Btw @Captain_Nemo can I use this field on loop? And would it be fine for me to use fame sigil but without taking it while using the invincible field?