Cloaking field

Its an audio on patreon.

2 Likes

Hello, I have one question regarding cloaking. How far can this go? Do you think that it not only works on people around you, but also overall, meaning that for a few hours pretty much nobody will be thinking about you, let alone contacting you for any reason?

1 Like

It lasts for few hours only

3 Likes

that was not the question, I already know it’s for a few hours and it was clear from my post, my question is to what extent does it do its work for the given amount of time.

It only work for when you don’t want to be recognized. You will be still recognize by them but they will not remember it after you leave the place that you were there.

Also if you always be looked at. Or people just like your energy. When you using this. They will not sense that energy that makes you likeable. It’s like your energy become nothing to them.

20 Likes

yes that is exactly how it works actually.

19 Likes

ok, thank you

Hi, one more question after some time, lol.
Just making sure, it is also effective on animals, right?
(Let’s say, in my country, we started having a little bit too many bears and they started getting too confident and comfortable.)

Did anyone here get any effective results with this field?

It seems like a very old field but unspoken about in the forum. Anyone here who uses this or has used it in the past, please feel free to share your experience.

2 Likes

Cloaking field is awesome.

It’s as if any negative influence from the environment pretty much get’s’ nullified, since it can’t access me anymore.

It’s like a time-out from the daily energetic battles, interactions with things, people. Giving time and space to breathe, strengthen… a not be influenced by environment so much.

What I’ve noticed is…
People can finally breathe around me lol
and so can I, but well they can as well

They can be more real, the way they really are.
Without needing to act according to my energy.

You know.
Sometimes people behave way differently around certain people, whether to fit in, protect themselves emotionaly, or whatever.

And now that I am cloaked and I’m simply just not there.

dc46cf5b6bb5dd6085e53266f7dd0322

They can be who they really are lol, without my influence of presence, which may have become extremely intimidating to some perhaps.

What do i get out from this?
Well I am not at all influenced by the environment. Which is a big thing. And as I said the other day, it’s like a big time-out where you can be who you are, without you and your energy getting corrupted by the outside forces.

Much more energy is preserved as well, since you don’t have to spend it automatically on others energetically.

There is an idea of a me. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

You’ll get to live your life as if you’re not in it for others at some important huge level. You start becoming unimportant to others, at least in cases where that is positive.

So if you’re an attention seeker, you might have to get used to some “ignorations” or people not giving it to you, which could make you feel lonely or unworthy if external validation is your only source of validation.

That’s why become comfy in your own skin, and happiness awaits. The one not relevant to anyone else, the one where people want nothing from you, you can be thyself all the time do what you wanna do, no one will stop you. No one will care.

Another thing. For the mad dogs.

Any conflicts you have with others, that brute energetic clashing you may find when around them you hate or hate you… is again, nullified. They can’t sense you, so they can’t really be mad at ya as they don’t perceive your energy to trigger the anger.

And for some reason, as you’re cloaked as well, you don’t really get to be influenced by their energy the same way I think. (maybe not, not sure, It depends what the trigger is, but it seems like as your aura is cloaked you don’t get to be in touch with their energy, hence you don’t get triggered in anger or conflict).

And yeah your aura is getting top tier protection, anything that was hurting it, can’t access it.

You’re finally good and safe.

In peace.

Uninfluenced energetically.

Yourself

Without accustoming to others.

Handling anything in the environment, as it leaves you unconcerned energetically about it.

So yeah, it’s not just about hide and seek to not be seen,

the benefits of energetically not be seen are the key benefits here I’d say.

13 Likes

So yes, we be having fun with it.

2 Likes

And ofc no one will see this post or pay attention to it, since it is cloaked :)

5 Likes

I knew I was different :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I tested some invinsibility effects.

Basically what happened:

I walked into a room, no one cared to notice, or see me.

I spent a bit time in it etc.

Then, an hour I asked one person whether they saw me walking in and being there, they said no.

Also another thing, i said to some guy: “hey, come here.”

And asked whether he saw me before I called him.

He said no, i did not see you

10 Likes

@veh

I’m inspired by your post. As I’m still looking to trade for cloak of the shadow can you tell me how it is different from the protection of the warrior monk?

3 Likes

Warrior would be

Let me fight for you

Cloak would be

Let me help you avoid the need for any fight

4 Likes

I prefer not to fight anymore…

Thank you! :dizzy:

3 Likes

:clinking_glasses::v:

4 Likes

So… funny story

Used this field for the first time yesterday as an experiment. I was with several members of my family and we were coming back from a wedding in another state, we were going to get on an airplane. Security was a little annoying on the way there so I figured I would play cloaking to see if the process would be made any easier. Of course I follow all the rules and everything it’s not like I was trying to get away with something, but I had my kiddo with me and I just wanted to get through a little faster
And easier.

Well guys, I played it in the car on the way to the airport. I wouldn’t do that again lol. I would time the playing of it after you get in the airport after check in because we went to check in and it’s like the guy checking us in did not know how to do this he was blanking at every step when it came to recognizing us and doing each step in the system. We kept having to remind him we were there at one point he tried to move on to the next person when he still hadn’t checked in half the group! Needless to say I felt silly.

That having been said, he did everything he was supposed to and our bags came back just fine.

Security was a breeze. We were still required to do everything like take off our shoes etc but people were much more friendly and it was like they wanted to assume the best of us. The flight attendant on the plane was visibly nicer to me than some other passengers, and look I’m pretty friendly people are usually nice to me but idk it seemed like the cloaking added something soft to my aura, like a cute little fuzziness or something.

Anyway! My advice is just make sure if you use this you do not need anyone to recognize you in any significant way I think it’s great for passing through places but not so much for transactions - but I honestly should have known that lol.

12 Likes

Played this for the first time. My mental and psychic worlds became deathly silent. Eerie in a very good way.

4 Likes