Arms Shredded & Jacked

Arms Shredded and Jacked

This an advanced version of automated upper body workout that maximizes gains by targeting for explosive growth. In addition to automated workout throughout the arms, these three fields will target the arms as well to maximize gains:

20E Pepper - 20-Hydroxyecdysone (Turkesterone ecdysteroids) and Capsaicin targeted to the arm muscles. Ecdysterone promotes lean mass gains and Capsaicin induces anti-inflammatory effects which will promote increased blood flow and some mild heat production.

Muscles Beyond Limits – A powerful blend of fields that literally push Muscles beyond limits. Fields that: Convert fat cells to Muscle Myosatellite cells or muscle stem cells, recreates the C313Y mutation in myostatin directly and only in the arm’s muscle cells, Directed activation of Myosatellite cells and more!

Muscles Hungry for Fat – Gives your muscle a serious prime of energy using the fat around your muscles as fuel. Fuel that gets burned and converted to lean mass with the automated workout function targeting the arm muscles.

Use 3-4 times for best results.

66 Likes

thats fucking fire

18 Likes

Sounds amazing. Let’s not forget our legs now. :rofl:

16 Likes

Wut :scream:

:mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

10 Likes

How I’m tryna be off this field:

20 Likes

Automated Cycling might be of some help

9 Likes

Really cool fusion music on this. It’s like Blueprint of Life meets 80’s synthwave. :mechanical_arm:

11 Likes

Do the arms size gets increased just by listening to the field and not doing any workout?

4 Likes

Eating is also very important but yes

7 Likes

Works on neck muscles and scapula then?

2 Likes

Obligatory “If we have already Muscles Beyond Limits and/or 20E Pepper, do we still need this field?” Question.

Also, can we get this for the Delts? Jacked arms without jacked delts looks… weird.

edit: oh and btw, I like how the gumroad title of this field has a period at the end :rofl:

4 Likes

its from the top of shoulders down.

so delts, triceps, biceps, etc.

49 Likes

Oh jeez :partying_face:

12 Likes

I wonder if Women can use this and just stop once we get the arms we want?

Or id suddenly wake up like Jhonny Bravo after a few days thinking is safe for women?

:grimacing:

Cause id love well defined a bit of muscle toned arms :heart_eyes:

I dont use the automated upper one because of the breast :/

17 Likes

Everybody wants big guns :hammer:
Great product :blush:

4 Likes

@gpo This should cut down your stack.

8 Likes

great source of information for all the arm muscles

8 Likes

Must get, will buy asap. This is early summer. :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

11 Likes

Does this have any hormones in it? Like some of the other workout ones?

3 Likes

Nope. It would say so if it did.

6 Likes