• reduced anxiety and depression.
  • increased muscle strength and flexibility
  • improved joint mobility
  • decreased stress levels
  • strengthened bones
  • decreased body fat levels
  • improved posture and coordination
  • prevention or management of disease

Here we present an automated version of about, or at least an attempt of recreation in all ways of a 20 min spin session or a mildly robust general cycling session.

All effects directed to your body.

There are many ways this can be useful, even as a work around for people less mobile to get back on the path of becoming mobile again, if used as a therapy.

Use as needed.

64 Likes

Ayy, automatic 20 min tour of cycling!

11 Likes

Wow awesome!
So many benefits!
What would the average speed of workout be?

8 Likes

Wow what
Soā€¦ should I buy this ~10x or the new bike I was planning? :thinking::joy:

10 Likes

well, buying that wont help you get there faster without bike unless you run while listening to the field

sure would be interesting testimonial

9 Likes

The British are coming!!! :guardswoman:t2::guardswoman:t2::uk::coffee::coffee:

14 Likes

Get those legs moving fellow Pelotons :biking_woman:t2:

8 Likes

Whoaā€¦ Itā€™s incredible how Dream have penetrated into abstract concepts of regular everyday life, so easy, and can create any copycat situations into useful fieldšŸ¤Æ
Just incredible, what a talentšŸ˜µ
He is definitely evolved more than other creatorsā€¦but far more

13 Likes

Cycling is such a good feeling! Used to love cycling to work, and home from work was a great way to kick the stress.

7 Likes

This audio would be like hardcore?

5 Likes

Yes initial thought (nothing wrong with tho)

More like, hmmm what is he not saying in the descriptionā€¦ Only 1 way to find out.

5 Likes

Yeah i noticed this too and it def converts to 268 usd at the check out

2 Likes

Lance Didgeridoo is back!

12 Likes

I used to be on a bike racing team back in highschool, I was inspired by the anime Yowamushi Pedal lol.
Nothing like that breeze in your face as you coast down a hill or long, even road :biking_man:

Loved watching the racers grab the snack packs on the sidelines mid-race to get their glucose/energy levels up

6 Likes

Oh yeah
Suffering for 2 hours to get to the top then down in 10-15 mins :joy::joy:

9 Likes

ā€œTour de Sapienā€ haha

14 Likes

Hardcore is a full body workout along with fat burning and is a smart field that adapts to your gains. This cycling one is more so cardio, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll feel this in your legs

7 Likes

I like the way you layed the description. That way more people (like myself) can understand it more.

Am guessing this field includes lots of other audios and a whole lot of hidden benfits.

9 Likes

Running while listening :joy:
A testimony like ā€œI was running and suddenly my legs turned into bike tires. Never ran that fast beforeā€

17 Likes

ā€œso I was running and listening to this field, and you know cars movie ? I turned into Lightning McQueen?! WOW WHAT A FIELD, I now run on highway to workā€

12 Likes