Automated Cycling

Damm u giving sapien ideas. Cough… cough… Automated Car Release

11 Likes

Off topic but that is funny. Gumroad shows me everything else in dollars except for this one, which is GBP.

That Gumroad, always something wacky with its programming!

5 Likes

Possibly but I think all is described here. Those are all benefits of cycling alone

4 Likes

All the “known” or all the “accepted by conventional science” benefits are listed there. :wink:

8 Likes

You could say that about anything in this world :joy:
I just said those benefits are for just cycling

4 Likes

but am pretty sure the cycling is just a a concept am not 100% sure but i know for other fields he has added benfits that are not with the overall “theme” look at the Capital Governance and plasma brain field but we dont know untill sapien confirms it

5 Likes

They will have to ban people who use Sapien fields from competitive sports at this point

18 Likes

Interesting we get 20 mins spin session in a 10 min audio :joy: awesome captain as usual. :mechanical_arm: :muscle: :clap: :clap:

Imagine if it’s not mildly robust… lol

18 Likes

This makes sense since the hard ass seat is right on your perineum. I would be sore sometimes after cycling. The seat with shock absorbers helped.
Luckily this field won’t give that problem lol

5 Likes

2 Likes

uga buga stone stone brum brum run run

1 Like

3 Likes

When He did it wit the Yagnas it blew my mind more than anything!..so impressive.
This is definitely on my list! Makes me want to go riding again too.

4 Likes

“20 min spin session or a mildly robust general cycling session.”

“OR”
So the owner has a choice of how hard a workout?

Great idea for a field.
Thanks Dream!

11 Likes

really? seems like cycling actually compromises posture with all that sitting and possibly hunching over.

2 Likes

Not if you properly size and fit a bike.

8 Likes

That’s like if you overdo it at like SoulCycle lol

Anyways just all the bullets that are mentioned within that description box are things he’s basically implying are held within this field.

So if one takes interest in what the bullets mention, then this is a field they should certainly consider.

But even if that were an actual thing, the negative part, it would not be incorporated within this field.
But more importantly, whenever it pertains to potential risks, he will always mention it

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You know what? Imagine a “Automated Astronaut Training” field… That would KILL the game.
It just came to mind and I can’t stop obsessing over it. We need it. That would be like a childhood dream coming true in some way lol

11 Likes

“Breaking News”

“People shooting themselfs with self built rockets into space and seemingly are fine, the goverment is investigating this phenomena”

4 Likes

This actually sounds like it could be a line from the old Destroy All Humans game :sweat_smile:
Oh oh! And then we also need a “Automated Navy Seal Training”!

8 Likes