Automated Cycling

“Breaking News”

“Navy Seals reported unidentified people doing swimming races with dolphins, the goverment is investigating this phenomena”

4 Likes

If you’re planning to make a series of fields like these, may I suggest:
Automated Swimming
Automated Gymnastics Training
Automated Rowing

8 Likes

Let me be in the timeline that gets Automated Martial Arts :grin:

“I know Kung Fu”
“Show me”

14 Likes

Wooohoo! Thanks @Captain_Nemo

Cycling is the new Cardio haha (just kidding, I LOVE Automated Cardio too)

16 Likes

This is no joke.

Swimming is SOO good for your body.

Freestyle miles a week has immense effects on you, and quickly translate to other areas of sports such as running, biking.

Better recovery for your muscles after a hard workout.

Improved breathing, becoming more conscious of breathing patterns as you have to time your strokes with your breathe.

Better hand/eye coordination.

Help cut down on fat (personally was extremely low fat when I was swimming regularly)

Helps reduce stress, depression

You become more mindful of the moment.

Low impact on the body, usually recommended for those who have been injured (P.T)

Improves cardiovascular fitness.

30 Likes

As a female trying to loose her swimmer’s body, is it recommended listen to this rather than hardcore? And if so, should I use or loose the 20E pepper?

4 Likes

KQC + This

I’m in the Tour de France :biking_man:

The leg burn is a nice sensation :slight_smile:

I used to cross train for the mountains on my bike in addition to running. This is a real treat for recovery and off days to maintain cardio fitness!

I’m sure using this before or after a meal will help with any blood sugar issues people have as well.

Thanks Dream :pray:t3:

13 Likes

I keep the new water audios stack on a loop when I swim lol… Our pool has never felt better

19 Likes

What stroke do you usually do?

I got to get back into it

1 Like

??

2 Likes

Khaernips, Holy Water, Chalice, Lourdes, Ganges, Amritsarovar, etc, the sacred water chargers

10 Likes

Strong field

My legs and glutes are extremely sore after looping twice, I was just relaxing and I got up and suddenly I felt the soreness

Definitely a really great buy since I don’t have much time to do cardio but it’s a necessity in life

21 Likes

Okay … I´m thrilling :heart_eyes:

The Oven + The Furnace + Hardcore + Automated Cycling + Oxidized Fat … starts to feel the ultimate conjunction to adipose annihilation

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

12 Likes

That sounds epic! Who even get the possibillity to get that form of training? :star_struck:

3 Likes

This is the first workout field that I actually can feel some soreness. I feel it in my legs,butt,stomach and lowerback even. I was wondering if anyone has a good suggestion on what would be good to combine with to target the whole body. I’ve been running hardcore without much progress unfortunately.

9 Likes

I just bought it, I hope it works speedy

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, how are you measuring progress?

3 Likes

progress pictures, every 2 weeks, sometimes month.

3 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

You could try upping the listening time, assuming your listening to it only three times each session

4 Likes