Arms Shredded & Jacked

How does this differ from Hardcore?

Is it just in focus and the addition of those 3 fields?

Also if we have those 3 fields and Hardcore, does that equal a good chunk of this field as far as effects go?

2 Likes

I hope heā€™s working on a ā€˜Fat Loss Beyond Limitsā€™ field. Staying lean is just an absolute struggleā€¦ well if you me anyway.

8 Likes

I think adipose annihilation does that

3 Likes

Iā€™m using it but Iā€™m not getting in your face results if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Absolutely!!! Why not the shoulders as well :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, this is just for those that want specialized growth and workout for these specific areas of muscles.

19 Likes

I will give dream an idea for that:

The GPR75 activation gene. It is the gene that will make you slim. Maybe a field that activates it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXfQLiU53gE

4 Likes

Iā€™m surprised. Itā€™s one of the fastest working fields for me.

3 Likes

It will probably work well for someone who isnā€™t inherently fat or born with obesity genes/features. When I was a child I was really fat and then when puberty hit I lost some weight (ā€¦ which I was happy enough with) but now in to my mid to late 20s, itā€™s coming back to haunt me again.

Iā€™m aware that ā€˜physicalā€™ fields are a lot harder to manifest and take longer but I think this is to do with my genes.

Itā€™s the same with the legendry hair field and other hair fields, I donā€™t think it will work for many people because most male pattern baldness cases arenā€™t caused by too much DHT on the scalpā€¦ itā€™s hereditary.

4 Likes

Listen to the Fat Burning Genetic advantage.

The mechanism it works in is actually really impressive, and it burns off the most ā€˜stubbornā€™ fat that your body might be holding on to.

5 Likes

I listen to other fat loss fields anyway like the stomach shrinking and diabetes one.

Iā€™ve listened to the genetic advantage field in the past and if it worked, I wouldnā€™t of bought his adipose annihilation. Obesity is a complex issue that involves DNA and more than one gene.

I suppose itā€™ll still help if I start listening to it again but the issue Iā€™m facing now is an overloaded stack. Dream will be bringing out more fields and stacks are going to eventually get maxed out when you run out of listening time. It wouldnā€™t be so bad if you could play multiple fields at once at the same time on your computer to save more listening time throughout the dayā€¦ maybe we need a field for this lol

2 Likes

It is the genes. My ex GF is obese and it is genes. The genetic code gets passed from one generation to another. We have to find a way to break the loop. We are holographic in nature (body) and it can be fixed.

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense. This is great advice.

3 Likes

Oh damn sorry to hear that. Maybe DNA Repair and Blueprint of Life would be of help.

4 Likes

You can also eat less its not like mass comes from nothingness.
Genes may make you able to eat more or less but the wont make you obese out of nothing some can eat more some can eat less.

1 Like

I mean it is designed for that

:D

You will have to look into your genes, makeup, history, eating habits and reactions and find what to tackle from there.

You will also have to try longer loops, because for some of the fields (our responsiveness, not the fields) it is better to be present with the fieldā€™s energy for longer

And give more time for your body to get accustomed to the changes, while inducing them at the same time

Oxidized Fat
Fat burning genetic advantage
20E pepper
Automated Cardio (or the new cycling field)
Area of your choice targeted

While also adding The Plasmatron/Detoxed Plasmatron Life and/or Enhanced Fat Metabolism

All of these, put in a stack together, should help you greatly with anything cellular/genetic and take these changes to your physique.

3 Likes

Guys open another thread to discuss this.its a new release

4 Likes

With one play, youā€™ll know that you really do believe in morphic fields. Thereā€™s no room for doubt. Itā€™s as real as breakfast. I was stunned after the third play. I played Alien Intercession next with a renewed confidence because to my mind that field didnā€™t seem to be the ā€œstretchā€ that it once did.

6 Likes

I am wondering how would this field affect female arm fat. If someone has already big shoulders and arms (and stubborn arm fat)

1 Like

It works on wrist and fingers muscle growth ??

7 Likes