Arms Shredded & Jacked

I don’t know If I can wait till the next sale…but can someone please flaunt your biceps after this field :muscle: :muscle:

8 Likes

This is what I wanna know too!

1 Like

Wrists and fingers themselves don’t actually have muscles though (wrist muscles are in the forearm with tendons extending through the wrist, finger muscles are all in the palm)

1 Like

Super SUPER impressed.

Immediate uptick in grip strength.

12 Likes

Shout out to @torvic for this information, and future morphic field to stay slim y’all!!! ;)

2 Likes

Grip strength, that’s what I have been working for a while now, so this field would be a nice addition!!!

1 Like

what about chest?

1 Like

Another oneeee!!! As DJ Khaled would say ;)

2 Likes

what do you mean?

1 Like

It’s a good idea that’s what I mean ;)

1 Like

yea im confused since the description says it’s an advanced version of the upper body workout field, but the title and image is just about arms

3 Likes

Why did you change the currency? In the past It was $, and now It’s £.

5 Likes

No. The one size fits all shoes don’t exist. Some people are obese and eat less than a thin person.

Granted, there are some that eat like a bear and that’s the reason, but it is not always the case.

There are people with good genes that abuse their bodies eating junk food all day and drinking a litre of soda and are thinner than you and me. I know someone like that.

Genes are the key.

4 Likes

probably insulin resistance, thyroid problems, and slow metabolism, she should listen to Fat Burning genetic advantage, Diabetes treatment, Super Metabolism boost and get on a calorie deficit and keto diet, i guarantee she gonna lose A LOT of fat quickly, add Cardarine or a workout audio to minimize muscle loss.

2 Likes

You did not understand if you say that because what i said
is you can always eat less or more no matter what someone else can or cant do you have to look at how sth affects you and your body but even if you can eat less than a thin person you should eat less if it keeps you healthy, I dont know why anyone thinks just because someone can do sth you can and should as well.
And junk food is unhealthy, some eat it but the question is how much and if they do so constantly in large quantities and it doesnt lead to obesity it will still lead to heartproblems/attacks, thrombosis,strokes etc.
Btw mass still doesnt come from nothing if your body is soo efficient to survive on small amounts of food eat small amounts of food and you wont get obese it.
If you have such genes you had it better 100 and more years ago because you didn’t need so much food which helped keep you from starvation.

Today there is too much food and really bad division of it + people overeat in the western world.

Get exercise and more importantly be conscious about what and how much you put into your body and you wont be or become obese.

Genes may load the gun but envoirement and choice pulls the trigger.

Me and my mother are the only ones on my mothers side of the family who are not obese and guess what we eat differently and less.
I rest my case.

8 Likes

Try, Hunger Inhibitor, to help you fast.

The genetical predisposition is determined, you can do only so much…. Very unfortunate but true

1 Like

Yup!

1 Like

does it crash with “the blessings of Saint Biceps” ?

2 Likes

What if beliefs control human biology rather than DNA and inheritance. Why make yourself a victim… Many things have been considered true, until they are not…

6 Likes