Article Discussion

This thread is dedicated to the articles from the course. We can discuss the contents here, ask questions and elaborate things further. There are likely to be 2 or 3 more articles to be uploaded sometime soon as well.

11 Likes

Thank you for the articles. They are well thought out, easy to read and very useful.

They’re great to read while listening to audios.

I’m looking forward to the other articles that will be uploaded.

14 Likes

@SammyG In the How to use library pdf, Health stack it says both Advanced Detox and Full Body Detox are to be used only every 3-4 months??

I’m using them everyday (full body 1x, Advanced 2x) as per the video description

4 Likes

The optimal life stack is just mentioning to listen to these audios once or twice every few months to keep your body in healthy condition. You can listen to them every day if you want.

9 Likes

Great, thanks! :+1:

The stack suggestions in the Pdf are awesome! Also, I love that the stacks suggested are not too long and very focused.

7 Likes

@SammyG Dude, you killed it!! The last 2-days, I followed the intense fat loss regimen in the Pdf, especially because it was my GFs bday and I pigged a little bit on various carbs (ok, who am I kidding, I pigged a lot lol) - and in spite of that, I lost 3.2 pounds in 2-days! I have used my own version of various stacks, but I have not seen anything this dramatic!! It felt like I am literally sweating the pounds away! I did not use the Weightloss Combo (like usually) but used the individual audios suggested, not sure if that also amplified the effect?

13 Likes

One day Sapien’s gonna make the ULTIMATE weight loss field I keep giving him and he keeps forgetting :unamused: and there will be much rejoicing at all the weight loss had by all… The end. :partying_face: :fireworks:

8 Likes

Please continue to push him, hopefully in time for the Holidays? :smiley:

It’s legit a timeline thing. I have to tell EVERY different version of Sapien. Kind of annoying after a while :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

@SammyG I really love the ‘How to use Morphic fields’ pdf. The audio stacks are targeted to specific areas which is great. I can see where my own playlists haven’t’ been working fully due to some missing audios. Or I have other playlists that have way too many / unrelated audios which could be slowing down my results as well.

I’m going to adjust and try again. Thank you!!

10 Likes