Ascension tag

Ona day I’ll visit this shitting unicorn land, I swear

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face:
( @Captain_Nemo, you gotta read this!)

I seriously doubt Dreamy even remembers this.

When DW and I speak “in code” it’s rarely about what the words written on the page mean.

I was never in any unicorn land. :stuck_out_tongue: :unicorn:

6 Likes

OW. So unicorn… Is it a horn thing?

9m

Let’s put it this way, as a great many people on here need to hear this, ponder it for a loooooong time, and rethink their lives and beliefs about a great many things.

Assuming there was an actual universe of shitting unicorns, in order to get there, you. Need. To. Put. In. The. Work. Period

Dreamy has spent countless hours over decades perfecting his basic meditation skills. PERIOD.

And also spent countless hours perfecting his conceptual thinking skills. PERIOD.

And also spent countless hours perfecting his abilities to translate those skills into morphic fields. PERIOD.

Like ANY ONE who is good at something, no matter how much ‘talents’ they have, they work their butts off to be the best they can be at that thing.

Even the ‘bad guys’ who lie and cheat their way to power, work harder than the other liars, cheaters, and psychopaths in their group.

Everyone wants to be super commando special ops member who is assigned to capture the big evil guy like some video game, but they don’t want to wake up early, run 5 miles every day, to just get thru basic military bootcamp.

And then, play the victim role of, why do those successful people have it so easy??

I gave everyone here a deceptively powerful, yet simple exercise to do to see who was ACTUALLY serious about being a super saiyan. Or just anything else related.

As far as I can tell, none of the people who claim they want to this or that super powered thing has even completed 3-4 weeks of the 22 weeks without missing a day.
(Others who don’t want ‘powers’ and don’t complain seem to be more consistent… but I might be wrong)

So before you instantly respond to what I just wrote, read what I wrote above about taking a looooooong look at one’s life and one’s beliefs and one’s work ethic before posting your next comment.

34 Likes

Greatest MMORPG of all time…life.

2 Likes

Addedum

How certain people get born “lucky”, have certain “innate” advantages, genetics, etc

Every year or so, the news will run a story about some “kid” who’s mastered the violin, or piano, or some activity that usually takes years to master, at the age of 5.

And everyone marvels at their “luck” or “genetic advantage” or whatever explanation.

That’s not “luck” or winning the genetic ‘lottery’ (*see more on that below)

That’s a soul who put in hundreds of thousands of hours of work in their past lifetime(s) learning that skill and have decided to come back with that talent.

Once you sort of get an idea of how reincarnation works, you should start to realize that those people who have this or that “talent” for something have been working on that “thing” in this lifetime and probably multiple other lifetimes.

So now, you can “use” that to your advantage consciously…

Mainly you should be using it for your spiritual development as…

There is sort of a “lottery” system when it comes to reincarnation.
And guess who gets first pick??
Yep
Those who are the most “spiritually” developed. (For the negative or positive)

Now take in account, your higher self is going to have completely different “goals” than your current material-based ego right now, considers “important”…

But when it does come to having a “favorable” genetic lottery, family conditions, etc, the first picks go to those who’ve put in the work, spiritually.

Luckily, those people aren’t particularly focused on being “worldly” success for the most part and generally pick slightly above average conditions,
(the good guys that is, the bad guys always choose to be born into wealth and power for the most part)
but again…
it comes back to putting the work in, as it carries across lifetimes…not just this one.

43 Likes

Right there… :100: :100: :boom: :boom:

5 Likes

So this skills we develop now trough the help of morphic fields, don’t we “cheat” already for our next lifetimes ?

Was this planned by our Soul or how come

2 Likes

It’s not “cheat” if in the rules of the game.
The first person to have a car when everyone else was still using horses wasn’t cheating.
They were just ahead of everyone else.

23 Likes

Paying people with reality checks… myself included

Your post inspired me to get back on track though! I’m sure you’ll know conceptually if I stick to it this time around lol, my collarbones feeling good so I’m more motivated and dream dropped mind settings so there’s no excuses now

3 Likes

aight man, this got clear to me now, I had a deja vu like 5 seconds ago of writing this and yeah, this deja vu was about the abundance mindest and you know deja vu are always there, that means I’ve gone trough this already and everythings going according to plan as it seems, well why shouldnt it.

If you think I talk B.S. that’s alright, I am always welcome to be lectured to be smarter.

But these Deja Vu’s let me think I don’t really have a choice in life, or maybe I do but whatever I do and whenever I get a Deja Vu I get reminded that it’s not really my choice where I end up. Idk, hard to explain I guess

4 Likes

I missed this challenge, but I’d like to know what it is?

1 Like

I’ll post it when you respond to my last PM :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I knew it! :joy:

1 Like

Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

6 Likes

Thats so cool.

11 Likes

Makes me respect people and their talents more… also makes me like our higher selfs more too haha

I can’t wait to see how far I’ve come in the next life lol (assuming this isn’t the last one, I’m not the one to know) gotta go harder in this one till then!

11 Likes

Here is part of one of @_OM’s excellent first posts on this forum, which might be of interest to some reading this thread.

:wink:

7 Likes

How hard?
HARDER THAN LAST TIME!!

Like in the gym :smiley:

3 Likes

the bad guys also put spirituality first but they are not running on high vibrations

So they still chase wealth and power in their next lifetime

Am I correct?

And how come they are so spiritually fine tuned that they get to choose easily?