Ascension tag

Interesting anyway! The Gamma debate never gets old! :laughing:

4 Likes

The default network signal of the brain tying everything together. I could swear that when I really try to interpret dream symbols my brain goes into ThetaGamma. Whatever that could mean. That is how it feels.

4 Likes

That’s very interesting.

I love discussing brainwaves…it used to be my largest interest.

It turns out that most of those who are deep, advanced meditators develop a waking pattern called the Awakened Mind Pattern. And then there’s an even more advanced one called the Evolved Mind Pattern…

9 Likes

Now I’m digging into the web on these two. Looks like something I may try. Would you like to share the difference you felt between these two patterns? And which one you felt was more useful for daily living?

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Intention Repeater Thread

Listening to this as I type. Will seek out the other pattern as well.

Will adjust my Python Intention Repeater to go along with this goal.

5 Likes

https://www.brainwave-entrainment.com/BMV_Series_28_Awakened_Mind_Brainwave_Pattern_CD_Awakening_Mind_Brain_Brainwave_Entrainment_Meditation.htm

This says it uses a combination of alpha theta and delta. This other site says it should include Gamma and Beta as well. Whatever the case, the tracks do something unique. It does bring clarity in a way different from when I’ve used any of those frequencies alone.

3 Likes

Thanks. Meditating under one of those Dolmens is now on my to-do list. :heart_eyes: I am kind of sad. I was going to buy the Ascension tag yesterday for the 20% off sale, but I didn’t give in to my OCD, because I felt I didn’t need it. I already have the audios. I was going to buy it just in case I don’t have time to listen to the audios in the future.

5 Likes

I wish I could help and just manifest Vibrational Enhancement tags. I’d put one on everyone. Maybe even @Samurai style. Sorry @_OM. Not trying to start that conversation up again.

But in the mean time for 3 dollars you can listen to that Awakened Mind audio. It’s 1 hour or 3 20 minute tracks. It works. Had a lot of clarity while listening. Then a little while after found myself spontaneously having really good 2-way communication with my subconscious. Really useful stuff. Just got to be willing to talk to yourself without feeling crazy is all.

Your latest pic had me watching Mad Tv earlier today. What a trip.

8 Likes

Lol…Yeah, I love Ms. Swan. Hahah, I just found out there’s another sale, and I think I’ll end up giving in to my OCD once again after all. :grin: Huh, what Awakened Mind audio? From SES? I love that audio too, but I have been reducing my audios, because I have been running through the course again.

Haha, I hear you.

What’s your favorite skit? Check out the Will Sasso impersonation of Arnold. :laughing:

2 Likes

From a couple posts ago. It looks old school but it works. Theta Delta and Alpha all together.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks. I will check it out now.

1 Like

The “100k” promo code still works! It was only supposed to be for one day only. This is a sign for me to get it. I will end up getting it now. Can’t wait until we come up off this lockdown. I hate the fact that I am using money, but it’s getting less and less. I will be alright though. I am blessed to have come out to the free world with a place to stay and a support system. This will probably be my last tag for awhile though.

4 Likes

I know exactly what you mean. I think Ascension will kick ass for you. Build you up without interference for when it comes time to move out and move up.

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Thanks. :smile:

2 Likes

SES has Awaken the Mind in energetic version https://subtle.energy/awakened-mind/ - strong stuff
Evolve the Mind is still in the works for the last couple of months, when it’s released I have no idea.

3 Likes

I have Awaken the Mind, I need to use it more.

I usually don’t feel a lot from SES products though.

What do you think of leaving it on at night (silent ultra-strength)?

Perhaps it would interefere with sleep…

3 Likes

Same here, unlike Sapien or PI.

3 Likes

It’s not recommend to use at night as it will definitely interfere with your sleep but if you want to test a few nights ( leave it on 24/7 ) to see how it goes since up mentioned that you don’t feel anything, amplify as much as you want and notice if there is any subtle changes

4 Likes

Okay, so I said I would keep everyone updated on me and this tag. I have been wearing it for 2 days now, going on my third. It’s still too soon, but the changes have been coming pretty rapidly. I had the chance to post it right now, so I had gon’ and posted it. (I had worn it for like 4-5 hours 3 days ago, but that’s not enough to count.)

Day 1- When I’d first put it on, I noticed a nice subtle energy buzz. :heart: Felt pretty good. I was observing my ego super close, and it was crazy. There were 2 times, that I knew for sure that my ego would have gotten me angry, but I noticed it before it even happen! Like these days, I would at least notice a second of anger, but this time, I would noticed the situation before I was going through it, thinking, "Damn, this would have for sure made me mad had I not caught it before it happened. Throughout the day, I was feeling really blissful and just in a great mood. But one thing I had also noticed, that I was waaay more empathetic than I am normally. Like after I had started to meditate, I became pretty much of an empath, but I had quit wearing my Shielding tag, because I’d pretty much gotten it under control without my tag.(the empathy) But I swear man, on the first day, I had cried on a couple of different things. From seeing a picture of my uncle who had died of a heart attack when I was 9, (took care of me as if I was his own) missing him so much. Thinking of how it would have been, if he were still here. He was the one who taught me ‘right’ from ‘wrong’, and I had loved him dearly. He taught me about discipline and how to be tough, but in a good way, unlike my parents. I didn’t cry at his funeral. My mom used to always tell me in prison, that she feels if Uncle Sinh was still here, I wouldn’t have ended up resorting to the life of crime, drugs, violence, etc. like I did. I also cried at watching a video of a chicken running to a guy(haha. I will post it below), just so eager to see him every morning. I remember thinking, how beautiful and pure an animal’s love was. It’s the unconditional kind that SammyG talked about in the course. It trusts you, but doesn’t even speak your language. It only speaks love. I :heart: animals so much… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: , yeah it made me cry. And the other thing that really touched me, was when I was watching a Ninja Warrior episode(since my family was watching it during dinner) and I remember seeing a girl who was competing, and had an uncle with down syndrome. Oh man, that for sure brought tears to my eyes. I remember thanking God for how blessed I was to be born with no defects. And I kept thinking in my mind, what a beautiful soul he was. He has so much strength, and he doesn’t even know it. He was full of happiness, always cheering her on. Never letting up. I remember seeing the relationship between her and him so loving, that my eyes welled up with tears. It was so beautiful man. Such beautiful souls. I remember I was talking to the uncle in my head, saying, “God bless you man. May all your wishes come true.” I also remember when the niece was competing, I would be yearning for her to win. I would see the uncle cheering her on, and I was like, “Yeah, come on!” in my head. :smile: I was happy when she made it through the course. :smile: And that night, when I went to sleep. I was just so grateful for everything. For like 30 or so minutes, I would think just how blessed I was. I would go from one thing to the next. Just thinking how things could of been worse for me like a lot of guys who had barely made it out of prison. Some end up dead and back to the same old patterns. Some don’t have friends, or family for support, and etc. Of how I have all my limbs, all my digits, and all my limbs. This one always gets me, :cry: haha…Oh, I had forgotten, Dream told me to take it off before I went to sleep, so I did at 10:00 P.M. Started wearing it at about 9:30 A.M.

Day 2- I woke up feeling the effects of the tag still. Like my head had felt light. Everything had went well today, except I’d slightly rubbed someone the wrong way. It’s crazy, when it comes to certain things or situations, I can be pretty empathetic, sensitive, or whatever. But when it comes to some social relationships, friendships or otherwise, I can be rather ‘cold’. The thing is, I don’t think I am being cold. I am just thinking I am being blunt(Which is how I would want people to be with me), and sometimes I don’t thrive well in situations like this. Sometimes I can be too blunt I guess. My feelings don’t get hurt easily when it comes to social relationships, and sometimes I treat people the same way, as I would like to be treated. I always want the truth from people, no matter how ugly it may seem. I never want people to sugarcoat anything around me, or telling ‘white lies’ to me, and I have been like this since I was a kid. But I’d let go of my ego, and apologized, for hurting their feelings. I was just being honest on how I had felt, And speaking my mind since they had asked, why I had thought something. I will try to be more mindful from now on, and skillfully put my words together better, tailored specifically for each individual. This is one of my social goals. Another goal of mine is to start thinking in terms of non-dual. To learn that thing aren’t always in black and white. Geez, I have some heavy programming. Lol. I also had meditated to a mantra(I posted it down below, I love it!) while consecutively listening to one Vibration audio after another, and wow! I felt really super duper light afterwards! I must say, I can feel I am changing fast! I even got slightly scared that I would ascend so fast that I wouldn’t enjoy/like sex anymore, but I know that’s just my ego and my human nature. (I had asked a handful of people in this forum about this aspect of Ascension :grin:) I took off the tag too late at 11:00, and I think it made it harder for me to sleep because of that. I guess I haven’t gotten used to the energy yet, so I had to listen to the old CBD audio for a couple of plays. On to my third day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JTIlwAW_W8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYkbt7BW28&t=700s

(Great for Ascension!)

28 Likes