Ascension tag

Damn…
I had a similar experience… One could go about the whole day without eating, even forgetting about it.
I narrowed it down to the audios as well, but couldn’t figure which were the responsible…Only that, in my experience it seemed that the below helped tremendously:

• Sun Gazer
  • Photosynthesis

I was also listening to the Realization Series Part 1-4 and Old/New Energy/Ancient Arts album…

Hmm :thinking:

This might actually be a breakthrough… Will make some tests later on, thanks! :bowing_man:

7 Likes

Finally I have my hands on it! Looking forward to this one! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Looking forward to reading your review

5 Likes

First impressions:
I thought it was going to hit me almost straight away, but it was not as “aggressive” as I expected.
I took off my other tags, I’m only wearing BPIL with it.
I slept with the tag next to me and I’ve been wearing it all day. I don’t feel overwhelmed/ungrounded, perhaps because I’ve had plasma flower playing non-stop.
I do feel super tired though - it’s only 5 pm but I could go to sleep right away. I slept okay overnight, maybe 6-7 hours but not deeply, woke up several times.
I am planning to go for a 1.5 hr walk in the evening as I’ve been inside by the computer all day, I do hope it will energise me a bit.

Another thing I noticed is some pain/sensation in the lower back.it was similar when I looped the first chakra audio first. I keep feeling like I need to crack my back (which I can do on my own easily), and sometimes it cracks anyway with smaller movements.

14 Likes

How long did it take for you to receive the tag?

I think this round was fast, 10 days maybe, but I was abroad when it arrived.
My first order, with the SLR tag, took I think about 3 weeks.

Its hard to anticipate, because it depends on the order on which they make the tags. If there are a lot of orders before yours in the queue, it will take a while to print, then the delivery.
I live in a non-EU western European country if that matters.

2 Likes

Just quite excited to receive my first order :star_struck::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

What are you getting?

:incoming_envelope: :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Does anyone have experience with wearing ascension + chakra tags together?
Is this advisable?
I’ve been doing this for a week or two (daytime only) and it was quite taxing in the beginning. I’m starting to feel good with them, though it’s still a bit of a relief to take one off.

I think Ascension is my favourite tag so far. People have been writing this about some of the newer fields, but I think Ascension tag also enhances (the effect of) other fields - or maybe i’m just more sensitive.
For example I was listening to the vibration series today again after a little break while wearing the tag and it felt so amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

What does it do for you?

1 Like

thats the combo samuel used in his beginnings. I contemplated about this combo as well.

2 Likes

well it’s not so easy to say what this particular combo is doing because i use a lot of audios + i did the SEE ‘community course’ so i practice that as well.
Overall I feel like I am changing at a fast pace, sometimes i have some demons to face, figuratively speaking.

It’s all very fast. For example, a negative ascension symptom would be a feeling of sadness/depression that overcomes me, or an old trauma hurting again (particularly with vibration of divine love audio, i think sammy wrote about this in that topic)…
but whereas in october - november this would last a day or two, and then i’d remember it for some time, being a bit “sensitive” around whatever topic came up, now it’s a matter of hours.
And then I even forget about it… either I journal 2x a day and get sort of surprised in the afternoon about how I felt in the morning, or just be in the moment and not even really notice the changes (because things “feel” like they happened a week ago when in fact it was just 2 hours ago… but it’s like i am somewhere else now lol).

The tags together feel a bit heavy and some days I had trouble keeping focused on work, or I would get a little irritated. Don’t feel like working at all with these tags to be honest, but when I do I am quite productive. It’s tiring physically in the beginning, and I think I am still not entirely used to it.

20 Likes

I see.

It does make sense that you don’t feel like working, energetically you’re already doing lots of work with the tag.

6 Likes

It really depends upon you and your energy system. :slight_smile:

It can be fine or can be taxing, for different people and at different times, so just pay attention and see what works best for you.

:+1: :dizzy:
The Vibration series are an excellent complement to the Ascension tag and will make the journey much smoother and easier.

12 Likes

Thank you!

Yes - I pace myself to a degree, so when I got overly irritated or too tired I would take the chakra off and keep ascension, maybe add SLR for a few hours each day etc.

5 Likes

i noticed that my Ascension tag has swollen and is not flat like the other tags.
Did this happen to anyone else?

I’m not sure, but the ascension energies surrounding Earth have been ramping up exponentially. The gravitation fields are strong enough that Earth is wobbling (and not just the precession).

3 Likes

I haven’t.
Maybe it’s just something with the tag? Perhaps pay attention/put it in an additional protective bag, there have been 1-2 posts about tags coming apart.

the image is still clear, nothing comes apart, it`s just the cover layer that has swollen. I’ll keep an eye on it when wearing it again