Ascension through dark machinations

Sounds like a competition. Isn’t the “path” supposed to be very individual and personalized?

For the Dark side? Not at all. It’s very much hierarchical and a competition.

And to be perfectly blunt, one is attempting to move up the ladder of power to be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually raped less by less people/beings…but there’s always someone above you…to rape you as they please.

14 Likes

Damn. That sounds awful.

Can you please clarify by dark path, are you referring to LHP magicians practice? Like many religious people, they devote their energy to some entities or beings that are dark by nature. They pray and perform rituals. Is it the same thing?

3 Likes

haha you sure you wanna ascend as demon lol

well its harder than the ego death

i prefer the ego death its like an auto drive to destination

while keeping the ego is manual drive have to work for it very hard

then you have to worship some entities, those entities will ask for things…

1 Like

So like Siths.

5 Likes

This is described in The Law of One as Service to Self, as opposed to Service to Others. According to Ra, they have never witnessed the ascension of any beings on the Service to Self path to higher than 5th density (I think it was 5th, open to fact-checking here), nor could they even understand how it was possible.

If you want to walk this path, you cannot do it casually - this is Genghis Khan, Hitler, Stalin, & Chairman Mao level selfishness. It’s a path of strife, contention, & pain in a continual struggle to be the one on top, all to eventually get to what seems to be a dead-end in the ascension path.

7 Likes

Ascension only gets serious when you begin to transcend duality.

Being stuck on “light” or “dark” makes you just as useless as those who arent ascending at all.

Transcend, realize its a game, then choose.

Why be limited to one? Utilize both.

As the famous saying goes ;

“Better be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war”

Choose light, but know dark.

That way, when youre being a sweetheart and spreading love, ascending, when you do meet opposition, and trust me, you WILL meet them, you wont freeze like a helpless idiot while the dark forces tear you apart.

You’re a fool if you think any of them had a choice in things.

These were one of those “backed by some serious divine power, calculated and planned pre-birth” moments.

Good or bad? Thats another story.

10 Likes

Before this thread get hijacked by the usual suspects.

Let me repeat, again…anyone on THIS forum, thinking they know about the “dark” path IS. FULL. OF. SHIT.

Don’t confuse out of control Ego-ism with the “dark path”.

The Dark path involves even MORE self-discipline of the Ego than the light path.
All already said above, but needs to be repeated for some reason. :roll_eyes:

That is all.

Very close.
One has to reverse polarities from the service to self path in order to progress any further and transcend to the non-dual - which is apparently very hard for high level Service-to-Self beings.
Very rare. But it’s been done.

Yes, but without the “Rule of Two”. :smirk:

14 Likes

Ain’t an usual suspect but will add though a slightly off topic blabla, not about machination. Because I’m one of those who frequently use the word “darkness” on this forum and some can confuse me with Lady Sidious or something, which I am not.

Let’s take a cartoon-like basic example, parent telling to child stuff like:

• No, don’t cut the onions in cubes. Cut them only in circles. Otherwise, it won’t look elegant and the guests will blame us… Oh no, don’t touch the knife either, I KNOW you’d cut yourself.

• If you marry a person from X country, I‘ll dismiss you.

• Why don’t you dress like other people of your age or hang out in same places, listening to the same music, etc.

(I’ve chosen the most “innocent” examples, on purpose)

Child ends up asking:

• Why do you decide every single thing on my behalf?

Parent:

• Because I lôôôôôve you and protect you. I’m the only one to know what’s best for you.

Ok… Actually many other institutions, systems, etc. have the same fooling mindset, but that’s a whole other story. Let me tell you in what kind of feelings the child gets drown in: feelings of loneliness, despair, rejection, anger and similar etc. Feelings like being imprisoned in some form of darkness… because every single thing that he/she does is disapproved, even the color of his/her bandana.

There are different shades of dark, so to speak. Some can become motivating, if they are transformed into some artistic expression, for example. Blablabla and blablabla. My English (and brain) is limited at that time of the night.

But overall, the post was just to add that “knowing the dark” has many other facets. So when I say stuff like “no light if no dark”, it mostly refers to this kind of context. You are more likely to create a solution for something that you have directly experienced.

8 Likes

A “ Ask OM” thread

3 Likes

My question is:

“why tho?”

It honestly sounds like a farce.

Which one do you mean? FBI_cyber_division’s post or _OM’s? I can assure you that the latter was not farcing. The only critic that I can make to him is the rape analogy (if now someone comes and tells me something like “rhaaa chill, it was just an analogy”, I block that person immediately. Not negotiable. Even the F-word is far better).

On the other hand, there are some useful warnings in Samurai’s post too, if one knows how to interpret them, instead of freaking out and thinking that he’s trying to corrupt people’s innocence.

3 Likes

Oh gosh! Sorry for not clarifying!

The initial post was what I was referring to as a farce. The idea of ‘ascension’ through the means of…well…actions which do not indicate the overcoming of certain drives or enhancing the divinity within us kinda stuff. Also, it seemed edge-lordy.

Would never ever consider that of a rape analogy (imo, never chill, ever)

I don’t think its corruption of innocence rather the anti-dualism understanding of Gnosticism, and reading the tree of life as the inverse, if I’m not mistaken? Acknowledgment and recognition of the shadow for integration rather then some hyped up ‘look how dark I am’ kinda methodology.

2 Likes

It was serious. The demons have their place too, or not?

So God wants that we are like Jesus?

That’s because it wasn’t an analogy… at all…
Hence the

It was quite, horrifically, literal…

I’ll leave this thread now and let other pontificate and theorize about “darkness” and/or even what they think enlightenment “looks like” …having never even met a person who embodies either.

I don’t have much stomach for such conversations in this lifetime.
Many people LARP …some, a rare few, but not impossibly few, have actually lived it.

7 Likes

No problem, now I understand what you meant and we’re pretty much in a similar way of thinking.

There are “villains” in fairy tales, horror movies, etc. People read and watch this kind of stuff because precisely as you said, this material allows to recognize and integrate shadow aspects. And to have some catharsis.

My concern is about the edge-lords and ladies… AS WELL AS those who totally deny the existence of “shadowy stuff”, never facing them, never looking in the mirror to analyze them. Hiding it under “lôôôôôve speeches” which lack true substance.

Because this is something that I witnessed on this forum and other places: they say “I choose lôöøõveeee unconditionally, I’m puuuure”, but whenever there is a conflict or someone having a difficulty… they are the first ones to jump into the conflict, mock, turn their back on a person who tries to explain his/her motives.

Why? Because they haven’t found yet the courage to face their own anger, envious and destructive feelings in order to transform them into something really positive. No, they just keep saying lôøõve like machines.

It doesn’t work that way. We have to acknowledge those things first in ourselves before being able to detect what the edgy person tries to really communicate (which happens to be, at the end of the day, not so evil that we had thought).

The system, guru, institution, etc. who come and say “shut up and lôöõve, only my oneness of vision will save you” also forget about this and makes things even worse.

So people who suffocate under this BS are sometimes exceeded and decide to experiment other stuff; not because they are evil, but because sick of this pressure.

That being said, truly and totally dark forces exist too, as reminded in the posts above. That’s another story and yes, like _OM said, not something that wannabes would like to encounter for real… thinking that it just looks like an idiotic horror movie.

6 Likes

Here we go again.

Remember when you said that you missed my hug-bear side? Well, I too miss the _OM of this summer, the one who used to tell frenzy people:

“Take it easy bro. He was just asking. Listen first”.

“I’ll answer this question with tactfulness, even though I haven’t been afforded the same attitude”.

etc.

We are all exceeded, you’re not the only one. Many times, when I explained to you what was under my reactions, you said “fair enough, now I get it”.

Anyway. My turn to walk away and let the shit all over the place, playing the 3 monkeys.

3 Likes

What the hell is LARP? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m curious; what conversations do you have stomach for in this lifetime?

Pardon me if I’m incorrect, but there seems to be an elitist attitude in which a lot of this is being addressed. What’s the end goal there? And why?

Yes, I completely agree on all fronts of what you’re saying, and have found it at times difficult to navigate with others that are on the path.

I think the aversion of ‘shadow stuff’ or refusal to acknowledge there are pretty dark forces (archons, evils, demons, whatever you wanna call them) out there that will 100% try and fuck your shit up is a version of spiritual bypassing to the point of genuine wilful ignorance.

I also understand what you’re saying about the experimentation to escape the tree wizard guru bullshit. I never thought of that, thank you for bringing that to my awareness. :slight_smile:

2 Likes